I have vu solo where to go to download mgcamd or cccam 2.2.1

hi mate - have you flashed the new kernal to it first ?also what image are you using, blackhole, vix or other as they are different types of files, ie .tgz and .ipk files ?

Hello johnny im using 2.2.110 version which file i need to update kernal im trying to install ccccam 2.2.1 im getting message saying collected errors on my screen must be doing something wrong

i dont think you need that file in the new vix 2.3 image for the solo....first heres new kernal attached below...follow the instructions to flash it then download vix 2.3 for the vu+solo...

Unzip the solo_cfe_2.0_usb.zip to USB stick. (There should be /vuplus/solo/cfe_cfe_auto.bin)
Insert USB stick into the USB port of solo and power on the box.
It takes just a few secs to update.
If solo's front led blinks continuously, restart box.

To proceed with image update, you should delete the cfe_cfe_auto.bin at /vuplus/solo in USB stick once bootloader update is finished.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
heres the vix cams...latest version is 2.3.0...anyway ive included a few...transfer the one you want to use to the tmp folder..use the blue button...goto vix..go into...install local extension then install the cam...

vix cams.zip

put this file in /TMP with VuCC then go to the .IPK installer in the menu,s to install it.you can then dowload what you need from there, regards mdt

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_4.4_mipsel.ipk
    612.5 KB · Views: 102
yes that too..from there you can download and install lots of stuff like cams, addons, system tools extra..ts panel 4.8 is the latest version as well...

ive just updated my box to latest vix now box gone very slow

i did a vu+solo the other day for my mate...done exactly what i said and it went fine...you could try and retore it back to original condition...and the start again..official images are here

not too sure on that mate, im assuming it restores it back to original condition and then you have to install the new kernal again and then image..

Back