I have just got my dreambox dm500hd

KKSAT

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI GUYS I HAVE JUST GOT MY DREAMBOX DM500HD FROM THE SURREY BOYS UP AND RUNNING
ITS SEEMS TO BE VERY FAST AND NO BUGS GOT THE BOX WITHIN 24 HOURS VERY HAPPY WITH IT I WILL GIVE YOU GUYS A FULL REVIEW LATER ON :grab:

Turn ya caps lock off m80. It's considered as shouting.

looking forward to a review of this but to be honest would probably go for either the new tm 800 hd or a clone dm800 purely based on price

please buy of the SURREY BOYS yeh yeh

:puke:

On a serious note is the box better then the 800 :proud:

Should have spent an extra 70 quid and bought yourself a VU+Duo lmao!

Btw are you sure your not the surrey boys in disguise? lol

Been interested in sat for a few years now, and usually got most of the info I needed from supporting forums not from a "hidden" surrey boy, personally speaking this pumping up of a non DW trader is not right....
£320 what a laff, can get a rock solid clone 800 pvr for less

Been interested in sat for a few years now, and usually got most of the info I needed from supporting forums not from a "hidden" surrey boy, personally speaking this pumping up of a non DW trader is not right....
£320 what a laff, can get a rock solid clone 800 pvr for less

After having two clones now, and both failing. These rock solid clones do not exist.. I am also waiting for a 500HD (official dream).

After having two clones now, and both failing. These rock solid clones do not exist.. I am also waiting for a 500HD (official dream).

Do yourself a favour, spend the extra 70quid and buy one of these VU+ Plus DUO Twin Tuner HD PVR DVB-S2 Satellite Receiver Enigma2 Open So Sat-Shop.co.uk Online Satellite and Electronics Store from Lavatronics They are NOT dreambox clones, VTI team, PLI and Dreambox-Elite already support them with images. Dreambox-Elite will be releasing a new Black-Hole image today for the VU+Duo.

Do yourself a favour, spend the extra 70quid and buy one of these VU+ Plus DUO Twin Tuner HD PVR DVB-S2 Satellite Receiver Enigma2 Open So Sat-Shop.co.uk Online Satellite and Electronics Store from Lavatronics They are NOT dreambox clones, VTI team, PLI and Dreambox-Elite already support them with images. Dreambox-Elite will be releasing a new Black-Hole image today for the VU+Duo.

I am thinking about it.
With the DM800, I watch it in the office on the PC, streaming.. And my lad watches it on his PC in the bedroom, thats why I like the DM800. Some other boxes can not do that????

Can the V+??

ALso what is your source of reliable DM's then??

You can watch TV through the Web interface like the DM800.

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my dreambox DM500hd working great with no bugs and i would say it is the fastest receiver DMM have ever made.

I am only a customer of sms in surrey, i have no connections with their business. I enjoy when i go there as I end up drinking a cup of tea with them. if anyone else has received a DM500hd please tell me know what you think .
:grab:

here is a pic of my dreambox dm500hd working great with no bugs and i would say it is the fastest receiver dmm have ever made.

I am only a customer of sms in surrey, i have no connections with their business. I enjoy when i go there as i end up drinking a cup of tea with them. If anyone else has received a dm500hd please tell me know what you think .
:grab:

i want one.....

i am first in the scotland to recieve the 500hd yesterday

I gotta say i have been waiting for the 500HD for what seems like an AGE!! its nice to see they are finally here, as usual though i think DMM have their pricing well out, the 500 was a budget box, i was expecting the 500HD to be around the £200 mark at the most, it would be a huge seller if it was. INSTEAD they are pitching against much better boxes for the same price, boxes with twin tuners ETC.

I have 2 800s, an original and a clone. The clone now has the remote eye replaced and the tuner has had all the modifications, it is 100% as good as the original, so much so i am considering getting rid of the original for another clone. (BL72)

ALL 800 clones have the potential to be rock solid stable, they just take a bit more time and care than an original, u may need some hardware tweaks and some images that are made for the clone.

there is firmware thats been released for this box. i dont know how solid it is. im a member of another forum unrelated to this and ive seen a thread with a release for it.

Back