I ate all the pies!

5' 9" 13st 3lbs

I have a taste for alcoholic beverages but visit the gym on a regular basis and do a bit of cycling when I can.

I too would lose a lot more weight if I stopped drinking but as explosivo has already said................**** that! :)

Try going on a fast and see how long you can go without food. After a couple of days without food you won't be able to eat the usual amounts when you do do start eating again. Drink only water and loads of it during your fast.

When you do eat again you'll be so happy to eat something that you won't mind eating healthy food as opposed to the usual fat boy foods. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a eating healthy and losing some weight.

Try going on a fast and see how long you can go without food. After a couple of days without food you won't be able to eat the usual amounts when you do do start eating again. Drink only water and loads of it during your fast.

When you do eat again you'll be so happy to eat something that you won't mind eating healthy food as opposed to the usual fat boy foods. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a eating healthy and losing some weight.

Starving yourself will only put your body into survival mode which will dramatically slow down your metabolism. When you finally do eat something your body will be far more inclined to store the calories as fat to prepare for future periods of starvation.

And anyway, if *I* starved myself I'd be straight to the Kebab shop as soon as it ended. :)

Did you convince the jury? :FLASHER:

PMSL.

Hamba : " Your honour, I had lost a few pounds in weight and my trousers were rather slack around my waist, imagine my horror when I realised that my trousers had fallen to my ankles and my erect penis was on full display to the ladies at the local gymnasium! "

Judge : " Yes, but why was your Penis erect? "

Hamba: " I was knocking one out you Honour "

Starving yourself will only put your body into survival mode which will dramatically slow down your metabolism. When you finally do eat something your body will be far more inclined to store the calories as fat to prepare for future periods of starvation.

And anyway, if *I* starved myself I'd be straight to the Kebab shop as soon as it ended. :)

Witchy, I had to do this as part of some training regime and although my intentions were not too lose weight I lost a stone in one week. I went 7 days without food by just drinking water. After that fast my body refused to digest greasy KFC and eating foods like that made me feel sick so I ended up eating salads, fruits, berries, vegetables etc thus continuing weight loss (although I did not want to lose weight). It marked the beginning of going down from 15 stone down to 12.

If you don't eat and continue to burn the calories you will lose weight.

Witchy, I had to do this as part of some training regime and although my intentions were not too lose weight I lost a stone in one week. I went 7 days without food by just drinking water. After that fast my body refused to digest greasy KFC and eating foods like that made me feel sick so I ended up eating salads, fruits, berries, vegetables etc thus continuing weight loss (although I did not want to lose weight). It marked the beginning of going down from 15 stone down to 12.

If you don't eat and continue to burn the calories you will lose weight.

7 days without food?!

I'm lucky if I can last 7 hours mate, lol I get really bad headaches if I go too long without food, that's probably my body detoxing from all the shite inside me :)

What was this training regime mate, if you don't mind me asking, it sounds a bit extreme.

7 days without food?!

I'm lucky if I can last 7 hours mate, lol I get really bad headaches if I go too long without food, that's probably my body detoxing from all the shite inside me :)

What was this training regime mate, if you don't mind me asking, it sounds a bit extreme.

You get over the headaches with meditation so no drugs needed.

My martial arts teacher was a bit of a masochist, he made us boys do unthinkable things, I better stop as the memories of nam are coming back.

You get over the headaches with meditation so no drugs needed.

I'm a bit rusty on my meditation these days mate. ;)

So the headaches are common, it's not just me?

My martial arts teacher was a bit of a masochist, he made us boys do unthinkable things, I better stop as the memories of nam are coming back.

Your 'martial arts' teacher wasn't called Osama Bin Laden was he? ;)

It sounds like Al Qaeda training more than Karate :)

PMSL.

Hamba : " Your honour, I had lost a few pounds in weight and my trousers were rather slack around my waist, imagine my horror when I realised that my trousers had fallen to my ankles and my erect penis was on full display to the ladies at the local gymnasium! "

Judge : " Yes, but why was your Penis erect? "

Hamba: " I was knocking one out you Honour "

oh my god thats so funny pmsl

good read....lol.......

i just thought f**k it im on a diet and started doing a few weights and 10 mins on me air walker...put the wii fit to use and did jogging round the island....eating a bit more sensibly...weighed my self i was 13.4 ( 3 weeks ago) .......im now 13.5...wtf.....i threw the scales away lol.......

good read....lol.......

i just thought f**k it im on a diet and started doing a few weights and 10 mins on me air walker...put the wii fit to use and did jogging round the island....eating a bit more sensibly...weighed my self i was 13.4 ( 3 weeks ago) .......im now 13.5...wtf.....i threw the scales away lol.......

Lol, it might be all bad news.

You've said that you started doing weights, that could mean that your putting more muscle mass on, and muscle is more dense than fat so that why you might see an increase in your weight

Lol, it might be all bad news.

You've said that you started doing weights, that could mean that your putting more muscle mass on, and muscle is more dense than fat so that why you might see an increase in your weight

Thats what I thought 18 stones of muscle is better than 18 stone of fat. How heavy is beer? :drink:

Back