Hughes - The next one out the door?

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well after Citehs defeat to WBA today, I think Hughes maybe next. How ironic would that be, leaving the comfort of Blackburn then going into the snake pit of the Arab billionaires. Just as we swap manager again!

And to think City got rid of Sven when they finished 9th last season lol, i think he may well be the next manager to be given the boot. Good start for you too MH mate i think Big Sam is a good manager for you, Newcastle fooked up letting him go.:Laugh:

Could be a hat-trick of ex Man U players along with Keane and Ince.

He could well be next out, he had the money to spend but maybe the billionaires will let him carry on, it does take time, something which Blackburn never really gave Ince but I understand why they did it.

I think you will, we did ok under Big Sam :)

Sparky is definatley under pressure now. All that dosh and can't buy a result.

Curly

To be fair, i dont think that 'he' has actually been able to buy anyone yet. I think that he will get a budget to spend in January then we wil see who he buys and then we will see. For the record, i actually like him and think he's a good manager

lmfao @ Robhino, good choice pal .. NOT lol

lmfao @ Robhino, good choice pal .. NOT lol

He would of been top draw at chelski mate... amazing player - just fooking greedy lol but could you imagine the carrot that was dropped in front of him ?

I think sparky has to buy allot of good/expensive players in this transfer (fans will demand it) but i also do not know how many will be available, we need some aswell so i hope they leave some for us!

As a manager i think he has what it takes to be up there with the best just will need some time.

I thought Robhino was crap at Real and thought City made a mistake but when he is fit he is a great player and has shown that for City.

I really hope City dont sack Hughes, he has the making of a really great manager and needs some time.

He would of been top draw at chelski mate... amazing player - just fooking greedy lol but could you imagine the carrot that was dropped in front of him ?

I think sparky has to buy allot of good/expensive players in this transfer (fans will demand it) but i also do not know how many will be available, we need some aswell so i hope they leave some for us!

As a manager i think he has what it takes to be up there with the best just will need some time.
I'm still gutted he never joined us, I think he's an amazing player and just what we need :( but yeah I can imagine the wages and bonus's he's on, stuff dreams are made of lol

I hope they stay with Sparky, he is a good British manager imo and if they buy some good players in January Robhino will shine

btw I didn't see any threads on Arsenal Liverpool ?

You done really well, Van poofters goal was one of the best I've seen, Think the ref mugged adeyboyor (spelling lol) with the sending off, it was never a sending off, anyway it done you a favour as you played with real pasion after that, you looked like you may of lost when it was 11 v 11

I thought Robhino was crap at Real and thought City made a mistake but when he is fit he is a great player and has shown that for City.

I really hope City dont sack Hughes, he has the making of a really great manager and needs some time.

in my opinion its because players at madrid were better and more effective then him. At city he's playing with players who are not as good and thats making him stand out.

Don't think Hughes had anything to do with the the Robhino signing and he's trying to manage players who know they will be out the door soon as the spending starts..not a good postion to be in I reckon.

think its case of how much longer,will the owners put up with not geting the results and blamethe maneger as per usell....

think he can do the job just need to give him time.....

You done really well, Van poofters goal was one of the best I've seen, Think the ref mugged adeyboyor (spelling lol) with the sending off, it was never a sending off, anyway it done you a favour as you played with real pasion after that, you looked like you may of lost when it was 11 v 11

Agree the first half was pretty even with liverpool playing defensive and hoofing the ball which ultimately led to them scoring lmao cant knock it really when everyone knows we have great attack and shite defense!

But football is played in sessions and before the sending off liverpool was tearing us apart for 15 minutes... but it was 15 minutes and we needed some possession and who knows.

Losing fabregas never helped either, no walcott, rossicksy, eduardo, toure, we are having some serious problems with injuries but i guess every team has them and luckily liverpool never had torres either.

Adebayors sending off was comical forget the nasty tackle on johnson which deserved 7 red cards, but it did seem to gel the players but it also seemed to shock liverpool because 5 minutes after liverpool could not make a pass ?

And howard webb must hate arsenal because i am sorry but every decision was going there way!

But now we have to face villa with no captain/best player and no adebayor and from what i saw a slow defense that ashley young will tear apart all day long lol.

Back on topic i hope they give sparky to the end of the season at least!

It would be so funny if Man City got relegated. the richest club in the world in the Championship. i can't see it happening though especially as they'll buy more players in the january window to strengthen the team but if they don't gel quickly you never know.
looking at the table, although we're only half way through the season i can't see West Brom surviving so that leaves 2 other teams. Big Sam's done well at Blackburn in his first game, so they could move up the table if they string some wins together and Sunderland and Newcastle have got back-to-back wins. should be interesting. just hope Southgate keeps boro afloat.

Back