Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So all those who want out because you have a unelected government . Well exactly how we nationalists in Scotland feel we never voted for a Tory government England did . So if in this referendum England votes to leave the EU. I hope Nicola sturgeon calls another referendum to see if Scotland wants 1 .. To stay in the EU 2 independence .

FFS, we voted to stay in the Union by a 10% majority, let it go Countrybhoy

It'd be interesting to see how many of these so-called nationalists want to stay in the EU.

Don't want to be ruled by Westminster, but quite happy for Brussels to call the shots.

Deutschland über alles (translated = Germany above all)

Be prepared for the 4th Reich.

FFS, we voted to stay in the Union by a 10% majority, let it go Countrybhoy

It'd be interesting to see how many of these so-called nationalists want to stay in the EU.

Don't want to be ruled by Westminster, but quite happy for Brussels to call the shots.

Deutschland über alles (translated = Germany above all)

Be prepared for the 4th Reich.

people can change their minds mate ... im no fan of europe we have enough of our own corrupt politician in westminster without needing more in brussels ..

Hi, I will be voting to leave the EU, quite simply put, we put more in than we get out of it.
Also, there are new countries readying themselves to join up to the EU, who are quite a bit poorer, and will gain more from it. Turkey, will be joining before 2025, and there are masses of people there who want out, and to come to UK. This country would have to start building many more houses to accommodate those coming in and we don't have enough to go around at present. I know it is similar in some areas, but not all, as where I live, there is a twelve year waiting list for a council house, but anyone can walk into the country from anywhere around Europe, and they get housing right away. something seriously wrong with the whole situation. Vote leave, and control our own borders, make our own rules, make Britain British again.

Hi, I will be voting to leave the EU, quite simply put, we put more in than we get out of it.
Also, there are new countries readying themselves to join up to the EU, who are quite a bit poorer, and will gain more from it. Turkey, will be joining before 2025, and there are masses of people there who want out, and to come to UK. This country would have to start building many more houses to accommodate those coming in and we don't have enough to go around at present. I know it is similar in some areas, but not all, as where I live, there is a twelve year waiting list for a council house, but anyone can walk into the country from anywhere around Europe, and they get housing right away. something seriously wrong with the whole situation. Vote leave, and control our own borders, make our own rules, make Britain British again.

Turkey will have to stop their illegal occupation of Cyprus before it can join the EU so that might be a stumbling block for them ;)

the problem with the SYRIAN refugees is masking the problem in Cyprus at present, but you are right, it will need to b resolved first.

Turkey is used as a 'scare warmongering' tactic at the moment, they only meet 3 or 4 out the criteria points to join.

But i dread to think what would happen when they WILL be granted status,(the border states).

Frightening times and i hope we make the correct decision for our children, grandchildren, ourselves as a Nation !!

It honestly scares me as a father !!

So all those who want out because you have a unelected government . Well exactly how we nationalists in Scotland feel we never voted for a Tory government England did . So if in this referendum England votes to leave the EU. I hope Nicola sturgeon calls another referendum to see if Scotland wants 1 .. To stay in the EU 2 independence .

Personally i thinks its a crying for The United Kingdom to split up eg scotland going independent and been on there own. Could i just ask who is going to protect you where is your defences. Scotland doesn't want trident.

Last edited:
Personally i thinks its a crying for The United Kingdom to split up eg scotland going independent and been on there own. Could i just ask who is going to protect you where is your defences. Scotland doesn't want trident.
England doesn't have an army mate. There is the British Army though, widely populated by citizens of Scotland,Wales and Northern Ireland, and others.
Who would protect you???
Living in England I have no say in whether Scotland goes independent. I would think though that an attack on any of the home nations would be too close for comfort for any of us.

Have a Google mate.

Scots Dragoon Guards

I for one am really happy that we are all British, but fully respect individuality.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm still undecided.

Part of me wants to stay, but a bigger part of me wants out.

We pay all that money into the EU, and for what? So we get health insurance on holiday?

A few people have gone on about how much trade we'll lose, somehow - I can't see that happening, and I know Obama said something about how we can't leave (Apparently?) But, they're not exactly going to be knocking down the front door over it are they?

one of my biggest gripes with the eu is the fact it has grown into an entity in its own right when it started as something run by the members for the benefit of members whereas now it seems the eu are in charge & members are just along for the ride as they are told wot they can & cant do. i dont think i would remain a member of anything i fundamentally disagree with its actions or members were deigned a say in wot membership constitutes far to much interference in individual countries state policies in my opinion the uk has been a sovereign nation in its own right & should remain so if the eu cant or wont allow that then leaving is the only choice for me

The problem is if you are 40 to 50 years old you will have only known life as a member of the EU. People don't like change so they are worried. The UK is the 5th largest economy in the world the EU will need to trade with us we are not Norway !. Anyway I'm voting out. We did OK on our own before and I'm sure we will be just fine if we leave.

Again Edinburgh shame us scots by voting in that bitch Davidson . I can see this EU Farce will be rigged in favour of Cameron and his cronies

:err:...............I'm confused now, I thought you wanted to remain in the EU?

I agree about Davidson though, I would never trust a woman I wouldn't pump. :Laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back