Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you honestly think Scotland will be better off on there own. What do you have abit of oil thats it which wont last for ever

Again mate do you really think we need England to survive . That is so arrogant first you say we need your protection now we need your money . We àre a vibrant nation resourceful and we have heard the oil running out from the 70's you want free from Europe why can't you understand a lot of scots want to cut the chains from England and Westminster

Again mate do you really think we need England to survive . That is so arrogant first you say we need your protection now we need your money . We àre a vibrant nation resourceful and we have heard the oil running out from the 70's you want free from Europe why can't you understand a lot of scots want to cut the chains from England and Westminster
And a lot of Scots don't want to cut the chains.... 55.3% I think it was?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Things change mate . If you vote to stay in Europe will you expect never to get the chance to vote on it again ?
Fair point!

I do believe that is has been said that the right for future referendums by each member state should be removed?

So if we vote to remain, we're chained for life!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am not been arrogant at all i just have an opinion like yourself but there you go, if thats what you think.
But belive me i will bet if Scotland get independance from england which i dont think the majority will vote for it. It wont belong before they wanting bails outs from us Garunteed

That's is wrong in so many ways . No country should ever govern another by force .if we vote to stay it should be always an option to leave

It's happening, we currently as Britain have NO SAY in the WTO !!! The EU bureaucrats represent us !!!

Just looks what's happening in Greece !

So are you an expert in the Scottish economy ? A banker an economist maybe a financial trader ? Or just someone with ill informed views . Scotland's GDP is higher than the rest of the uk . But I'm guessing you being an expert on all this in scottish finance already knew that .

Last edited:
Not too many facts in this thread but it is amusing. :)

Here's one, Greece will be needing ANOTHER massive bailout funded by us UK (EU) taxpayers due to the failing Euro !!!!!

The EU Greek debt negotiations tomorrow (Monday) might just be good news for Brexit, if they get into the same rows as last time.
But don't bank on it. The EU will go out of their way to be nice to Greece, fearing a flare up that delivered bad headlines pre the British referendum.
And the next big Greek repayments are not until July, that is after the Brexit vote.
But here's hoping..

Good old Greece. They can't decide if they want to be in or out, don't want to pay tax but do want everything tax pays for and browbeaten by a debt they can't possibly pay off while still in the Euro.

C'est la vie.

What gets to me with the Eu is why let Countrys join when they have nothing to offer but then for example farmers in Romania, Latvia ect want the same deals as british farmers what a load of bol***s.

Good old Greece. They can't decide if they want to be in or out, don't want to pay tax but do want everything tax pays for and browbeaten by a debt they can't possibly pay off while still in the Euro.

C'est la vie.

I remember whn they joined, ALL their tax system was done on paper !! No fooker was paying ta so by joinging the EU and now being forced to pay tax which they don't want to or can not leaves us to pay it !!! It madness !!!

It is considered economically strategic to control the eastern mediterranean, including Turkey.

In the eyes of the EU, a small price to pay.

I honestly cannot see how the Eurozone would recover if the UK left, and the issues with the smaller countries.

But I hope we do, I just cannot see the out vote winning (very weak campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back