Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are in for good like it or not @Mick as you say the out campaign is weak at best

Last edited by a moderator:
Out we go I say, all this "it might" if we leave "it might not" I say. Why would you want one of the best countries in the world ruled by others who's economies are failing .As long as big bro's there to bail them out they won't give a flying hoot.
They need us far more than we need them and as for that tosser from the good old U.S. of A ?,he wants to keep his gob shut and look after his own gun welding country.
There's people still living on the streets homeless from hurricane Katrina but he wants to tell us what to do and how,

Sort your own house first then others, that goes for every country , bunch of freeriders.

I think that that can be blamed on the Tories rather than the EU tbh. Credit where credit's due.

It doesn't help when were sending millions upon millions out to forgien aid when our own house is a mess. We spend £137 per person on overseas aid , roughly 12 billion. If we were in the shit would Nigeria send us anything ? would they F.
So for starters lets pull out of the EU and stop propping up other countries were they still go to work via horse and cart. Lets pull all this foreign aid and put it back into our health care , schools, police services and house the homeless.
If anyone reckons we shouldn't then please get your donkey lashed up , get your tom tom on to Poland and shut the door behind you

rant over

The " British " caused a lot of the poverty in these countries by raping them of their natural wealth . Newer aid to some countries is like payback for bombing the hell out of them . As Mhira black said she has never heard any political say I'm sorry we don't have enough money to drop bombs on them , but when it comes to hospitals policing doctors homes. There always seams to be a shortfall . Also leaving won't stop the aid and
Neither should it

Do you think it would be any different (nhs)with labour or any other party in power. I think not they all p*ss in the same pot

If you bring more people in but don't build more houses, partly because there's a lack of tradesmen and partly because there's no money, who is to blame?

Did Labour have a massive house building program?

- - - Updated - - -

I think he means TTIP.

i have to say there seems to be some that always know how others are doing it wrong but never seem to have any credible answers as to how to tackle the problems in this world if the effort put in to condeming others actions were to be put in to credible answers to the worlds problems we may all live a better life. I have really strong feelings on the eu & all it brings with it. my feelings are this good idea what we joined bad idea what its turned in to the eu has lost sight of its the members that should be running it not the other way round I for one think the eu have done everything possible to make me feel or think that way. as for should we be bombing other countries maybe not maybe so I have yet to hear a credible alternative to chasing the worlds terrorists. you also have to remember having bombs etc is whats stopping the likes of Russia china & maybe some more dropping bombs on our heads first chance they get yes they cost a lot of money but nobody went to the tornado shop the eurofighter shop the bomb shop to buy anything just because we voted to bomb somewhere all of that was in place anyway bombing is a moral decision cost is completely separate issue those munitions would have been scrapped at some point if not used so would cost the same as being used & has nothing to do with the morals of it. something I am wise enough to realise now is we should have maybe not interfered in Iraq or Libya because what we have now seems far worse than what we had then. of course if I had the answers I would have posted them first. I cant help wondering if politics & religion should excluded from this forum as always ends up causing differences of opinion

If you bring more people in but don't build more houses, partly because there's a lack of tradesmen and partly because there's no money, who is to blame?

Did Labour have a massive house building program?

- - - Updated - - -

I think he means TTIP.

Thing is mate it was labour who started to let mass imigration in to the country.
In Labour’s last term in government, 2005-2010, net migration reached on average 247,000 a year. Now the tories get blame for not building enough houses. What happens is who ever is in government they always get the blame for the failings of the previous party. Tories slated labuor and when they got in they did no different and vice versa. At the end of the day its not going to bother Cameron or Blair as when shit hits the fan they will be up and out of here. God help our grandkids

Well, let's stick with the original question to avoid getting too political. I assume it will be safe to raise any concerns about what either in or out suggest might or might not happen?

Maybe the odd humourous comment like whichever way it goes an asteroid strike is unlikely ;)

As Mhira black said she has never heard any political say I'm sorry we don't have enough money to drop bombs on them
You seriously gonna take notice of a 21 year old school kid with a centre parting ?.

I heard she's failed a drug test.....

She couldn't get her c*ck in the bottle

Well, let's stick with the original question to avoid getting too political. I assume it will be safe to raise any concerns about what either in or out suggest might or might not happen?

Maybe the odd humourous comment like whichever way it goes an asteroid strike is unlikely ;)

I think the remain will prevail, like up here for the referendum, it's the quiet ones you need to watch ;)

especially now that cameron has hand picked his opponent for the TV debate, still I'm looking forward to the war of the Tory's after the election. :Laugh:

I voted NO in the original vote but the Tories ,Edward Heath got us in and was paid an award for being euro politician of the year for taking us into Europe

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back