Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

David Cameron has ruled out a second referendum on Britain’s EU membership.

The Prime Minister’s spokesperson said that holding another vote was “not remotely on the cards”. The clarification comes amid a petition calling for a re-run in the event of a close result and following speculation that the government may go to the country again once the terms of Britain’s new relationship have been agreed.

also thousands of the petition are fraudulent bit like the government lol

There should be no 2nd referendum,every one had the chance to vote and the majority won. Its like saying i bought a loto ticket and it did not win can you please re draw it till it does.

Yes one referendum accept the result what ever way then reunite and move on to make the thing work. I only wish the politicians would follow that mantra lol

It has raised some cracking banter up on social media though.
15e77cc06fde83169e97cd369373467d.jpg

a0174b3fd050c22612e96b6624d7e340.jpg

eeb24b0d2ff5516e138d49808c7a29e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

They didn’t find it so funny

Brexit: Polish Embassy responds after spark in reports of hate crime and racial abuse
Immigrants and their descendents are allegedly being stopped in the street and 'ordered to leave Britain'

Code:

Brexit: Polish Embassy responds after spark in reports of hate crime and racial abuse
Immigrants and their descendents are allegedly being stopped in the street and 'ordered to leave Britain'

Code:

The ugly side of it by a mindless few :(

Code:

Fortunately these kinds of idiots are in decline and the attitude is changing. We are a long way from the racial hatred of the 70-80s. As long as his isn't allowed to progress or be accepted, it will snuff itself out.
They will always exist of course.

It`s only a minority of idiots.

Code:

What people don't realise is immigration on the whole is very, very good for the country, I voted out because I don't think it's right or fair that someone can turn up at say Dover and walk into a dole office and say give me money, I am 100% for immigration but I just want us to be able to control it and choose to let in who we see as desirable and refuse entry to who we do not, not to be dictated to by Europe and have that choice taken away

John Oliver on Brexit. (NSFW) :Laugh:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
What people don't realise is immigration on the whole is very, very good for the country, I voted out because I don't think it's right or fair that someone can turn up at say Dover and walk into a dole office and say give me money, I am 100% for immigration but I just want us to be able to control it and choose to let in who we see as desirable and refuse entry to who we do not, not to be dictated to by Europe and have that choice taken away

The left states that you cannot have this opinion mate, as it is considered racist/xenophobic.
I'm not even joking either, that's exactly what the media are rolling out and it's fuelling the start of a race war, as we have already seen. It wants stopping now before it's too late, It's a very dangerous game they are playing.
All this fannying about in the House of Commons is purely delaying tactics.
Nobody will be big enough to pull the trigger on article 50 imo.
Democracy was lost the day Cameron ****ed off his responsibility and resigned.

Hasn't Germany and France not already said that they want a quick start on this . I wonder if thee is a way for them to force the issue . But with the Tories infighting labour imploding . Stornmount can't agree on which biscuit they can have at the pre talks about talks . God knows what the welsh think about all this nothing most of the time . Only Nicola sturgeon is making any sense .

Hasn't Germany and France not already said that they want a quick start on this . I wonder if thee is a way for them to force the issue . But with the Tories infighting labour imploding . Stornmount can't agree on which biscuit they can have at the pre talks about talks . God knows what the welsh think about all this nothing most of the time . Only Nicola sturgeon is making any sense .
LOL you are funny mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back