Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the leave campaign was just a Eaton school debate/Politic exercise and they didn't want to win , because they have no idea what to do now, It could all have been an exercise to trigger a Conservative party leadership challenge

I honestly think you are not far off the mark mate

I honestly think you are not far off the mark mate

Reading the Sunday papers and watching the two political shows on the box this morning pretty much leads me to believe he's spot on.

Did anyone else watch Sajid Javid make a right tit of himself on Andrew Marr this morning? It was the most embarrassing thing I've seen for a long time.

Last edited:
What if the leave campaign was just a Eaton school debate/Politic exercise and they didn't want to win , because they have no idea what to do now, It could all have been an exercise to trigger a Conservative party leadership challenge

In which case it will have been massive cock up and not just for obvious reasons. As you've probably seen for yourself, everyone is suddenly interested in politics. There can be no hiding places from now as the public are more acutely aware of how our political parties go about their business.
The next election will be voted for by a very well informed public, one that has the bravery to make the big decisions.

Reading the Sunday papers and watching the two political shows on the box this morning pretty much leads me to believe he's spot on.

Did anyone else watch Sajid Javid make a right tit of himself on Andrew Marr this morning? It was the most embarrassing thing I've seen for a long time.

Link ?
Wouldn't mind seeing that.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

It was cringeworthy @nara as was IDS'S interview. Both proven Liars in my view.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was cringeworthy @nara as was IDS'S interview. Both proven Liars in my view.

Yep, both on opposite sides of the campaign, but both completely untrustworthy toerags.

Don't really know much about Hilary Benn, but I seriously impressed with him. It's a real pity that he's not going to stand for the Labour Leadership. He at least talks and acts like a politician rather than a used car salesman.

Don't really know much about Hilary Benn, but I seriously impressed with him. It's a real pity that he's not going to stand for the Labour Leadership. He at least talks and acts like a politician rather than a used car salesman.
I think Labour would walk the next general election with Hilary Benn as leader

They have Zero chance with Corbyn in charge in my opinion

Can't afford it ?

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

You saying Scotland can't afford to keep itself ? What's the other 2 reasons ?

Scotland will if given the right for another ref vote no Reason 1
You will never see a united Ireland Reason 2
Simples.

Anyway lets not drag this thread down another route ;)

Did your ears switch off automatically when Sajid Javid started waffling ?,

- - - Updated - - -

So Scotland leave the UK then along the line the EU members start getting cold feet as they see England and Wales do not implode as forcast by the remain harsholes. And before you know it all's that's left in the EU is countries of no worth EU fail Scotland get no EU grants, independent and skint

Oliver twist and cup comes to mind

Not a united Ireland mate again you don't look at the post in the map there is a boarder this would be a financial union with England Wales out of the EU. . The north gets more money than most from EU grants they need it to survive. Also have you a crystal ball you don't know how Indy 2 will go and Nicola sturgeon won't call one until she is 100% sure of victory . She know this we know it . Your not very political are you mate

Not a united Ireland mate again you don't look at the post in the map there is a boarder this would be a financial union with England Wales out of the EU. . The north gets more money than most from EU grants they need it to survive. Also have you a crystal ball you don't know how Indy 2 will go and Nicola sturgeon won't call one until she is 100% sure of victory . She know this we know it . Your not very political are you mate

Ok Drew that's 3 cheeky snipes you've had at me and hope its your last mate.

Its not snipes mate you jumped in and came back with 3 reasons none of what were true you never even looked at the post you just assumed .then you jumped in another post about Shaun but yet you let his comments go . I don't. Snipe you know if I had something to say I'm not the type not to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back