Sensible Topic How will you vote in the EU referendum ?

EU Referendum - will you vote In or Out ?

• Stay In

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Get Out

Votes: 115 77.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!!!!
prices going up folks.
Give it couple of years for the bite.
Pound is already at 30 year low within one hour of exit.

important duty outside EU is not cheap.

WOW!!!!!
prices going up folks.
Give it couple of years for the bite.
Pound is already at 30 year low within one hour of exit.

important duty outside EU is not cheap.

Give it a couple of Years and our NHS will be back on track with proper funding and the gates will be finally closed. Cameron is taking a right strop and is indeed packing his bags as we speak. Ye haaaaa

The euro also plummeted :)

See the black pens did there job...

Commiserations to the remain voters, I can imagine is upsetting

The country is very divided, we need to work together on all of our problems and build a better U.K.

I am happy and also sad for the in opposing voters

The euro also plummeted :)

See the black pens did there job...

Commiserations to the remain voters, I can imagine is upsetting

The country is very divided, we need to work together on all of our problems and build a better U.K.

I am happy and also sad for the in opposing voters

Omg how true! I was told to take a black pen instead of the standard issue magic pencils that they use. :Laugh:

Be concerned in the future, if any electrical voting machines come in, then you will know rigging is a big possibility!

pa-26697654.jpg

I've said it before , we take not crap in England , it just proves we have the bullocks to stand up vote and feck off when needed.

Different tale for Scotland when it's vote for vote. Roughly 2 million votes in Scotland, Ireland and Wales combined for remain against 15 million votes in England to leave ?.
Fook seats its about votes this time

The problem we have now is a divided country. Scotland and Ireland and then there's the toilet we call the capital, London were their already out booing and protesting against Boris.

If you thought the Russians and the euro's were rough wait till the poo hits the fan in the UK and they didn't see it coming pmsl

Who knows what the future holds now but it's back in the hands of the people. I've voted based on democracy, unelected governors passing rules to govern us with no say in who the governors are and no power to remove them from office. No thanks.
Immigration is fine if it benefits Britain but it's the benefits of Britain that are the huge draw.
Can't help but think we've just knocked the first brick out of a shoddily built wall.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

I don't believe we have a divided country. The votes have been cast, counted and the result declared.
The remain camp will follow suit, as we would had the vote went the other way.

As far as Scotland and Ireland goes, that is a divided UK. This could result in another referendum which would need to be quite some time away.

I see the headlines today and can only see Farage beaming with delight and Boris jumping like an imbecile and I just know 'We' as a nation have made the wrong decision!

I respect that decision of course but it just shows me a divided nation now gonna be run by a bumbling loony and a racist. For the time in my life, I really do feel like an ethnic minority after all those years refusing to tick the back of forms as I thought it made no difference whom or where I was from.

I'm hurt!

I must say I was quite surprised with the result. Sadly it wasn't a fairly fought campaign (on either side), many important issues were ignored in favour of economy Vs. immigration. I suspect many votes were 'protest' votes. Nothing wrong with a vote for change, but this time it's a one-way street. There is no going back.
It is now looking like the thin end of the wedge. Holland and France (!) are now making noises.
A friend in Eire rang this morning. They're delighted at the result. They reckon large international companies currently operating in the UK will want to move to keep within the EU, and Eire will welcome them with open arms.

Great day for Great Britain as far as I'm concerned.
Our own destiny is in our own hands so if we balls it up then its only us to blame and not anyone else.
There are other countries looking at a referendum so it just goes to show that we weren't the only ones thinking of getting out. We have set a precedent which other countries want to follow. Great Britain leads the way that others want to follow!
Everyone will be looking to Germany to foot the european bill which there is no way they can do on the own....who eles is going to provide the extra cash?
Surely this is the start of the end of the EU.

Now its time to try and get a bank holiday for this :) wishful thinking of course.

I must say I was quite surprised with the result. Sadly it wasn't a fairly fought campaign (on either side), many important issues were ignored in favour of economy Vs. immigration. I suspect many votes were 'protest' votes. Nothing wrong with a vote for change, but this time it's a one-way street. There is no going back.
It is now looking like the thin end of the wedge. Holland and France (!) are now making noises.
A friend in Eire rang this morning. They're delighted at the result. They reckon large international companies currently operating in the UK will want to move to keep within the EU, and Eire will welcome them with open arms.

Yes Holland and France making noises before the decision to leave. Calls for possible referendums of their own and with their exits, it would all but bring the EU down.
The EU has been badly in need of a massive shakedown and has refused reform. Given the MEP salaries and benefits you can hardly blame them.

You would also think large International companies would hold off any decisions until the dust settles.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back