how to update s9 HD ...please help !!

kingkelvin

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Ive had my openbox s9 HD for about 6 months now and love it to bits, imcurrently c*rdsharing (hope im allowed to write that,if not tell me ), how do i go about doing a update, because my programme descriptions and a few other things have disappeared..
Im guessing its some sort of usb update i need to do to rectify any small problems...
can anybody please give me some advice or point me in a direction regarding this, and do i need to somehow save the ccam websites that the reciever logs onto on startup..
thanks in advance
:Clap:

Hello everyone,

Ive had my openbox s9 HD for about 6 months now and love it to bits, imcurrently c*rdsharing (hope im allowed to write that,if not tell me ), how do i go about doing a update, because my programme descriptions and a few other things have disappeared..
Im guessing its some sort of usb update i need to do to rectify any small problems...
can anybody please give me some advice or point me in a direction regarding this, and do i need to somehow save the ccam websites that the reciever logs onto on startup..
thanks in advance
:Clap:

Nice first post.

Go into menu>TV Channels>Delete ALL. This will clear any old channels that dont work.
Go into menu> Installation> Single Satellite Scan.

This will now scan the satellite for the new channels.

Back