How to start softcam in Dream Elite?? Am I blind!

alonso

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

just flashed dream elite to my new 800se, love the new box! Didnt think the image would be so different lol.. Anyway, I cant start cccam to save my live lol, I've downloaded cccam from the ts panel, installed and restarted but how do I select the cam??

I've been into ts panel then emu and clicked on restart, nothing happens. Been into blue button menu and it says softcams <0> I cant get any selection here either??? I know cccam is installed as I just stuck a cline into it through DCC..

Am bangin my head now lol, mjust be missing something stupid :Cry:

you have installed both parts of the softcam ? there is a cccam softcam & cccam.cfg. Sometimes you have cccam full which is both parts installed together, others its in 2 seperate parts as suggested above. I have a feeling you only have cccam.cfg

Thanks for the help mate, I installed the full package, think it was from the Black Hole server. I'm assuming that I should be able to select/start the cam from the Blue button menu? Should I be downloading cccam from a certain place/server as you can download from blue button menu or from ts panel with different servers..

Re: How to start soft cam in Dream Elite?? Am I blind!

so you've downloaded your ccam, and then also installed your cline in the var/etc folder, have you chmod'ed the file ? right click on it and then select "777" ? try that and then re-starting your cam?

Re: How to start soft cam in Dream Elite?? Am I blind!

so you've downloaded your ccam, and then also installed your cline in the var/etc folder, have you chmod'ed the file ? right click on it and then select "777" ? try that and then re-starting your cam?

Thanks Dibbers, tried everything but it just wouldnt start!! Ended up flashing Drembox uk image and no problem got it going in minutes..

Back