dream-elite cccam install

delta1

Reaction score
hi all, I have flashed my dm8000 with a dream-elite 4 image the problem I am having is I ftp the cam file to tmp using dcc then I press the blue button then blue again then manual install package the cccam shows and I press to install it installs to etc then nothing happens I restart look again and still no cam file can anyone guide me please step by step , many thanks in advance

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
hi all, I have flashed my dm8000 with a dream-elite 4 image the problem I am having is I ftp the cam file to tmp using dcc then I press the blue button then blue again then manual install package the cccam shows and I press to install it installs to etc then nothing happens I restart look again and still no cam file can anyone guide me please step by step , many thanks in advance
I suspect the file your using was not packaged for the DE image make sure the file states its for the DE image or Blackhole both will install.

safire

DW Member +
Reaction score
I think once the attached file is installed you can install cccam & oscam, cam & configs, if I remember correctly

delta1

Reaction score
still not tried yet will give it a go and report back to let you all know thanks

delta1

Reaction score
tried to download the attachment and it says invalid path can you help with this please

delta1

Reaction score
tried do download from here and its not allowing can you check its a valid path please

safire

DW Member +
Reaction score
Sorry mate
There may have been a problem when I uploaded the file
I'll try it again.
Only problem is I can do it till the morning.

safire

DW Member +
Reaction score
View attachment DExtra.rar

Try This Now

Once you Unzip the file, ftp it to var/etc

Reboot the receiver

Once rebooted.

Press BLUE button

Go to Downloads

You should now see "Download Extra" as an option

You can install cam & configs

I apologise in advance if any of the information I have provided is incorrect, as I'm writing this all from memory, and a poor one that is , I might add

safire

DW Member +
Reaction score
Just a Thought...

Would it be easier for you if I were to upload the cam for you instead?

Are we even allowed to do that?

Heres a list of the cams available

pic.JPG

delta1

Reaction score
not sure if its allowed m8 but when i get home later i will try and install and get back to you to let you know , any descent plug-ins that you know of only use for 28e
thanks for helping

delta1

Reaction score
all gone in great everything working , thanks very much lads

TEST