re setting up VU+Duo2

Still not working! I don't understand this, l was convinced this would sort it. Clean flash, put in my dish positions, started the cam checked the file put that in rebooted the box ...... nothing. Ahhhhhh

So when you have transferred the CCcam.cfg correctly named to the etc folder do you now see a sever in the CCcam webinfo if not it again points to the file.

This is what l can't understand Ferret, l checked everything myself, made sur the file was named CCcam.cfg, checked the line, which looked ok as far as l could tell. But just to be sure l asked my provider to send the line as a config file. And l checked that myself but still not showing in the cam! l mean absolutely nothing. Is there any way you could take a look, if l were to send details securely, direct to you. You might see something that l am missing. I don't know if that is possible.

This is what l can't understand Ferret, l checked everything myself, made sur the file was named CCcam.cfg, checked the line, which looked ok as far as l could tell. But just to be sure l asked my provider to send the line as a config file. And l checked that myself but still not showing in the cam! l mean absolutely nothing. Is there any way you could take a look, if l were to send details securely, direct to you. You might see something that l am missing. I don't know if that is possible.
I am doing what l have always done. Switch on my PC go to control panel - networking here it shows things connected to my PC click on Duo 2. That shows configuration and hard drive, click on configuration, click on etc, drag file into that folder.

Have you tried changing the attributes of the ccam.cfg or Newcamd.list by right clicking on either and change the attributes from 644 to 755 ?...don't forget spaces in the lines are important..

Well just to close the thread the OP problem was the cfg was corrupt once he made one in Notepad ++ and transfered it hes up and running.

Back