How to save photos on SD card for Desire..

maarksparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I want my camera on the HTC Desire to save the photos and videos to the SD card, been playing about with it but can find the option where I could save it to the card...

running 2.2 on HTC Desire, please help guys..

i think it does it by default matey, I couldnt find an option to change it either!

my images are stored on sd card/dcim/100media/

These Androids are amazing.

I bought my wife the cheapest model I could find, the Huawei 8110 for £99 and it has blown me away, you guys with the more powerful devices must be in heaven. :)

Even my daughter who is a iPhone fan-girl is impressed.

I bought myself the desire and its amazing, it can do anything and there must be an app for everything

i had nokias for 15 years, played with iphones when i was due to upgrade, but didnt really like them, got a desire after only really seeing a picture of one, and reading DW. i played with ALL the new nokias and nothing really grabbed my attention, even though i waited over a year for the N97 to be released, then didnt really like the look of it.

but

it took me a few days to get used to the desire, im finding new things on it all the time, and now wouldnt be without it

i just wish the battery was better, as its shite, im a very heavy phone user, i have 3 numbers for incoming calls, use it for email and net access, and my battery lasts about 5 hours under my normal use

but other than the battery, its the best phone ive ever owned

Desire is the best phone I've ever owned or used, I also have multiple lines so can make & receive calls to most countries, logmein for remote pc access & thanks to a tip picked up on here a program to control my Dreambox. I charge the battery every 48 hours but am only using it for internet access maybe 4 or 5 hours a day.

i had nokias for 15 years, played with iphones when i was due to upgrade, but didnt really like them, got a desire after only really seeing a picture of one, and reading DW. i played with ALL the new nokias and nothing really grabbed my attention, even though i waited over a year for the N97 to be released, then didnt really like the look of it.

but

it took me a few days to get used to the desire, im finding new things on it all the time, and now wouldnt be without it

i just wish the battery was better, as its shite, im a very heavy phone user, i have 3 numbers for incoming calls, use it for email and net access, and my battery lasts about 5 hours under my normal use

but other than the battery, its the best phone ive ever owned

i agree digi, the battery sux! i am a heavy phone user too and find im constantly charging it.

Back