• More than 30

Votes: 12 14.1%

• Total voters

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
With us coming up to Christmas and the time of drinking to excess, I though id find out how much do you drink per week.

We will class a large glass of wine or large spirit as 2 pints.

Last edited:
I get through about 20 cans of Old Speckled Hen, and i guess a couple of bottles of Henry Westons Cider on a average week...But with Xmas arriving i shall be mixing my drinks with adding famous Grouse Whisky....
P.s Should i be telling you this ???

Do you find that easy? As I have been thinking about quitting, I have not had a drink for almost 3 weeks and I feel ace!

yes mate i did bigtime, usto go through a flagon or to on the weekend then i just wanted to give it up. have not had a dring for over 3 years :)

yes mate i did bigtime, usto go through a flagon or to on the weekend then i just wanted to give it up. have not had a dring for over 3 years :)

I have just finished a week on call-out....So no alcohol involved for 7 days !! It was really weird feeling " Normal " all the time

if it's in the house 3,4,5 cans a night and then get wrecked on a weekend if possible.

There is times when ill go a week or so with nothing. But i love a drink on an evening. No intention of stopping lifes to short.:banana:

Well....lets say i am on my 3rd bottle of Stella now that call out is over till next year.....:Clap:

I hardly drink at all now
used to like Bulmers quite a lot,started getting a lot of heartburn/indigestion so cut it out

lucky if I have 2/3 a month now

if it's in the house 3,4,5 cans a night and then get wrecked on a weekend if possible.

There is times when ill go a week or so with nothing. But i love a drink on an evening. No intention of stopping lifes to short.:banana:

im exactly the same mate..

memory like a fish and can drink like one too lol :Fish:

I've been a good wee guy, not had a drink for over 5 years. :)

some nights ill have a can, some nights ill have 8 or 10, but generally cane in a crate over a week, and a few more on the weekend, but, on the weekend when i havent got the kids, i can sometimes go through 2 crates over friday evening untill sunday night

Pretty much stopped drinking aside from special occasions. Still have 3 cases of cider left over from my birthday in June that havn't been opened.

Biggest change was stopping lunchtime drinking about 18 months ago. Its incredible but definately felt it in the wallet having an extra tenner left at the end of the week. Other thing is weight, lost about a stone and a half in 6 month. Improved diet, lost more exercise but I think the drink had something to do with it as well.

Considering giving the drink up. Doesn't do anything for me now other than make me feel rubbish the day after.

It will be tough for me I know but I am fed up with the after effects.

i drive all week so 2 cans at most at night, but weekends i like a couple of san Miguels plus a glass or 2 of wine and 2/3 large whiskeys.
haven't had a hangover for 20 years so i am lucky:banana:

Im what they now class as a binge drinker. I can go without drink for months on end then if i go out with the lads then i will drink till im completly wasted and god do i suffer the next day.

Never enjoyed drinking at home, still have cans from 6 months ago and i only have them because people like to buy you a drink if you do summat for them :lol:

i'm not too bad drinking in the house now, used to go through a litre of vodka every 2/3 days.

when im in the pub its lager and halfs all day......

i voted 1 or 2 but thats every now and then,
when i do its only 1 or 2.
bd568c25.gif

i smoke i smoke i smoke i smoke
a1e79c3b.gif

and drink coffee
a8903cdb.gif

Back