How can i win back a girls heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye i wish she would get tae **** i don't need this shite

shes a **** whoevers got her now is more than welcome to her good luck tae him

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

just read the last replys just turn your phone off for a week are so she will be finding some over mug to pester as soon as i read the start of this post I could tell she was a immature slute

I hate girls like this like this girls I like real ( women ) smart quiet and not into trouble

how do i block numbers?

i can't believe its came to this :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I haven't read the whole thread but if you want revenge on someone and have their mobile number I can get that person subbed onto some very expensive chatlines with no comeback to you.

Am the age of this girl it sounds like she 16/17, i think you must be 17 to,

she sounds like a right nutta,

best thing to do, is move on and CHANGE ur number, get a free 02 sim and use that

I can hear wedding bells...

I'm taking bets on what gav and his ex are going to call their first baby?

You know mad people who fight like this always get back together.

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

to many folk have my number to change it lol

i'll just fone o2 and get a block on it

cheers everyone :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

whats the number for o2 tae get folk blocked?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

well tonight was the last straw

i was out playin pool the nite then out of the blue she turns up with her new bf and i'm thinking WTF? i chased his car out the car park standing with a ultras t-shirt on shouting FCUKING MON THEN!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

oh dear......thats the worst thing u could of done.......excactly wot she wanted hun, u both fighting over her....should of just totally ignored her.

theres a pool lifeguard course on at my work this week and there is a couple of nice looking girls in it all round aboutmy agegroup :)

so i'll be makeing enquiries with them regarding fone numbers tomorrow ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

theres a pool lifeguard course on at my work this week and there is a couple of nice looking girls in it all round aboutmy agegroup :)

so i'll be makeing enquiries with them regarding fone numbers tomorrow ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

push them in the water, jump in and save them, then give em mouth to mouth.

or you could just wear your speedos lol

or you could just wear your speedos lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR-YN--dA-0]YouTube - Irn Bru Advert: Diet Diver[/ame]

;)

Sorry to hear about the grief it has caused you m8, hope it all works out for you anyway!

this bastard wont leave me alone :( WTF dae i do?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

O2 are giving away free SIMS mate ;)

When I was a teenager the usual threats were 'I'll kick your head in ya prick", these days they are using "I'll slit your throat!", that's a bit graphic innit!?

Arrange a square go with him and boot the shit out of the fanny, he's acting all tough to impress your 'exe', he obviously wants a shot of her tits aswell.

Christ that's how you know your using a computer too much, I called your 'ex' and 'exe' ;)

Last edited:
Best thread i've read in ages for laughing (i know i shouldnt).

I still reckon boning the m8 is the best option and making sure she finds out that will fry her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back