How can i win back a girls heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, first off I didn't read all af this thread as there was 16 pages but at the start did you not say this chick asked you to kiss het pal???? If so whats her problem??? If it was a trick to see if you would then shes a nutter that you don't need. We've all been there.

well folks i'm back to square one :(

i kissed her thre times last night and now i've askd her to come to a party with me as my (kinda) date :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i kissed her thre times last night and now i've askd her to come to a party with me as my (kinda) date :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

GAV YOU COMPLETE PLANK, YOU FOOL, NUMNUTS. lol

atleast your throat wont get slit now mate.

time to do the dirty on her mate.

cheers
mfcgavmfc

what??????? Big big mistake!! Jeez mate learn from your mistakes!!

i swear this sounds to much like school stuff man,

mate get rid of her,

or post a pic of her on the net and will judge if you should be with her or not :pimp:

is there a bit missing ? one second she is gonna slit your throat then your kissing her three times (is that new slang term for something)
well they do say they best part of breaking up...is the making up

shag her really hard then cut her loose mate - this one will only make you feel worse and probably sooner rather than later

from the life of brian "can i ask you a personal question?"

"Are you a virgin?" did u loose your cherry to this nutcase?

You have been struck by the power of the DREADED BOX! one/first whiff of a bit of nanny and your all over the place.

M8 bin her what is it gonna be like from now on in if she plays games like this, this forum will fill up with threads from you asking what to do next on a weekly basis.

i wouldnt even shag her one more time, let her think she has you make her want you and nock he back, that will do her fecking head in, women cant handle being rejected for sex.

WALK AWAY!!!

Theres plenty more fish in the sea (as they say) that you can take back and mount at your place!

lol

mate never got back wie her and i now that how much of a good idea it was!! lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol

mate never got back wie her and i now that how much of a good idea it was!! lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

have you tried to tell her how you feel? no apologies, no self loathing just how you feel for her.

na!! shes long gone!! i aint interestedin her anymore, i got a new number and shes been asking for it, is she **** gettin it!!!

i've moved on :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Well m8 it take a second to distroy a relationship. But to repair the damage take a long time so patiance is the word. Don't rush her into a decision hope you get her back.
jammy3003

Read the previous post ffs! :Angryfire He doesn't want her back.

She sounds like a fanny anyways.

You ever get a ride out her pal?

na i dont even keep in contact with her!!

fingers crossed the new lassie in my life doesnt ever see this!!!!

rofl

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

na i dont even keep in contact with her!!

fingers crossed the new lassie in my life doesnt ever see this!!!!

rofl

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

if there is 1 thing i have learnt about women, is that they always find out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back