Holly and Jessica missing girls

damage

Inactive User
Reaction score
_38194899_friends150.jpg

Ihave just seen this on another forum and thought it was a good idea and could we make it a sticky

Police are still convinced the girls are alive but being held captive.

Anyone with information should call police on 01480 422982

Holly and Jessica, who were wearing Manchester United shirts, are white, about 4ft 6in tall and slim.
Jessica is tanned and has shoulder-length brown hair while Holly is fair and has blonde hair.

Lets all hope they are safe, cant think of what their families are going through at the moment, but im sure we all would want to wish them a happy and safe return of their children..., regards to all Billyhl

looks like the worst possible news .That 2 body's have been found i just hope that they did not suffer to much and it's impossible to understand what the poor parents must be feeling .
i just hope that the killers get to do some very very hard time in prison:(

agreed m8 very very sad news,

the one good thing about the lags in prison that do time for armed robbery in prison,

the first chance they get with this lad he,ll be wearing a permanant smile,

just like the last one that killed the little girl not long ago,

a con slashed him with a razor from ear to ear,

but like i said this is an offence they should bring back the death penalty for,

regards scoot

TERRIBLE NEWS i really cant put into words how i feel the poor family and the kids......i really hoped they would have been found alive.....:( :(

GOD BLESS LITTLE ONES.......

As i said in reply to scoots post, hanging is too good for these people.

if it is the 2 suspects that commited this dreadful crime, how on this earth could they give press interviews etc, and give false hope to the families involved, it doesn't bear thinking about...

my heart & prayers go to all involved,

with great sadness,

owenzy.
:( :( :(

Absolutely gutted , so very very sad :(
why are there so many bad people in the world ?
I really wish I knew :(

:Cry: Why? :Cry:The Bastards! :Angryfire :Angryfire :Angryfire

I was devastated when I woke up to this news this morning.. I'm not a father (to the best of my knowledge) but when I heard this news it made me feel sick... my thoughts are with the parents and with the little girls and what they endured... what is this country coming to??? why do we have such sick citizens?? what pleasure did they gain from killing those 2 little girls.. the who,
le thing makes me feel sick.... god rest their little souls.... lock the bastards up for life.... and let them suffer...

Originally posted by scoot
agreed m8's very very sad news,

the one good thing about the lags in prison that do time for armed robbery in prison,

the first chance they get with this lad he,ll be wearing a permanant smile,

just like the last one that killed the little girl not long ago,

a con slashed him with a razor from ear to ear,

but like i said this is an offence they should bring back the death penalty for,

regards scoot

Im a father of two girls

I was devastated when I woke up to this news this morning.. my thoughts are with the parents and with the little girls and what they endured... what is this country coming to??? why do we have such sick citizens?? what pleasure did they gain from killing those 2 little girls.. the who,
le thing makes me feel sick.... god rest their little souls.... lock the bastards up for life.... and let them suffer...

BORROWED these words from (COSMOSS)sorry.
can't think too sad

I'm a father of two little girls as a few of you know,

My thoughts go to the families and friends of Holly and Jessica, I to am lost for words to say :(

But i would like to see the death penalty back for this sort of crime, and make the bastards suffer a long and slow death at the same time.

Well this is by far, the most reluctant post I have ever made on Digital World. I don’t suppose anyone connected with the bereaved families will ever read this, but I feel it my duty to at least say something.

I try my best not to dwell on it. As I have a grown up daughter, two granddaughters of a similar age and also a younger one. Whenever I hear the news reports I imagine either of them in that situation, and have to fight back the tears.

Put simply. This is a sick, sick world that we have to live in, and it is more likely to get worse instead of better!

I know I speak for the rest of the team, offering our condolences to the girl’s family and friends, and to other parties who have suffered similar atrocities (who will be sadly reminded at this time).

Justice can never be served while do-gooders form a part of the system, dealing with these offenders.

Holly & Jessica

BASTARDS!!!!SICK F**KING BASTARDS!!!!

Posted by Gazza 19/8.....11.36pm
But i would like to see the death penalty back for this sort of crime, and make the bastards suffer a long and slow death at the same time.

The death penalty is too good for these sort of people!!!....it 's an easy escape......

Why does this country not take the same policy as in north africa and such????............
theft : finger off
re-offend : hand off
rape : penis off
The list goes on..............

This country is too soft on crime!..............especially when it comes to children!!

give the bastards that done this to these two beautifull girls, 24 hours with me then justice will be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........(In my eyes)

I may have a strong view on this subject, but i needed to get it out.

Our hearts at the Jackson home goes out to the familys and friends of these girls and our thoughts are with them.

God bless Holly and Jessica.

...and Nigeria. A woman is sentenced to death by stoning. For bringing a child into this world.
"Not murdering two!"

:( :( :(

I've said my piece.

Each country has it's own laws, I dont agree that the ba$tard can claim insanity for what he did and get away with it and spend a life in hospital, but how can you justify in this day and age a woman gets stoned to death for giving birth outside of marriage..... how can anyone justify a person getting stoned to death for any crime???? that is totally inhumane!!!!

my thoughts are with holly and jessica for the disgusting trauma they were subjected to and to their parents... but the worldwide laws are a disgrace... how can a woman be stoned for having a baby??? it's medievil.... we have to stop this sort of thing from happening...

I think the government have to look at the system, for these beasts that are commi***ing these awful crimes have more often than not some sort of sordid past that is known to the authorites.
Something must be done to protect all innocents against this scum. Personally i would tattoo their history on their forehead. Then they would not be able to lie their way into positions of trust.

i had one of these sick people living next door to me until we caught him and for his crimes he got £200 fine ,placed on the sex offenders register and has to attend a help session run by social workers..good job im not a judge he would be in a lot of pain for what he did..bring back medieval tortures.ps he now lives in Battle near hastings..an as for the bleeding heart social workers line them up next to them

Back