here is the fix! THANKS TO TWOBEERCANS

thanks to all those who helped find the fix.

respect to Astra for letting me off the hook cos it was you that fixed Itgate box saving them the trouble hehehehehehhe:Laugh::Laugh:

lol, and we all know how much he loves those guys! ;)

pmsl.

I can't get this to work with Blade Trinity 5. I uploaded the nagrarom7.bin to replace the existing one, cleared Keylist.txt and renamed the rom10 and rom11 files leaving only rom7. Do I need to to activate rom7 somewhere ??

I can't find any mention of the rom files in the Blade menus. I am using evocam.

m

Just like to say thanks to all who put the hard work put into this. Sod the two beer cans buy him a brewery :Clap:

I would like to extend my gratitude to ASTRA & TWOBEERCANS for this excelllent piece of work.

I do hope this will encourage others to make the effort in to understand more on how these things work (and i do include myself in that )

I do feel for them in the mannor of the release on a certain forum and lack of control of the release by the authors.

I do hope this will no deter them or any others from any future projects.

Thank you Guys WELL DONE

Amazing stuff, thanks for this:Clap: :banana:

Yep, a huge thanks from here as well to the two geezers who sorted this for us...

I've only stuck it on the Dreambox for now, will attempt the DBox tomorrow.

Ta again TwoBeerCans, and Astra.

Thanks!!!

The saviour!!! you stopped them all whinging...so i was allowed to go out (to celebrate!!)
Many Thanks!!

reconnected dbox this morning put on sly sports blank screen, ftp'd new nagrarom file across and channel instantly cleared, no reboot, no chmod, did nothing - pacino v3 - evocamd - 001a.

i bet the traders have switched their phones back on, greedy, cheating b*stards

thanks TBC

anyone getting poor chirping and freezing on andromeda? when i do cable check my signal hovers at 5700-5800 normally its at 6200

my picture is freezing and sttutering which is odd as it was working fine before

Mr Twobeercans, you deserve a medal.
Thanks for the efforts.

Ned

Many thanks to twobeercans!!!! It does work.

I have been using the Digitalworldz image 2.0. This is what I did.
I ftp'd over the "fixed" file and overwrote the one on the Dbox.
I also ftp'd over a "blank" keylist.txt file to be sure that I am not using the current keys already set on the Dbox.
I re-enabled "section scan". Make sure you are using evocam!
Rebooted the Dbox.
Switched to an encrypted channel.
I was presented with a "blank" screen.
I waited for about 30 seconds and then the channel decrypted.

Many, mnay thanks to all involved in coming up with this fix. Lets not forget BigMAQ for his wonderful toolbar.

## All New Laky-pro-1 !! ##

Hi Jimmy, tried this new image ftp it to dbox done channel scan nothing happend
want to put old image back on but cant ftp because IP address 192.168.1.9 of
this image not being picked up by total comm can you help m8.
cheers

## All New Laky-pro-1 !! ##

Hi Jimmy, tried this new image ftp it to dbox done channel scan nothing happend
want to put old image back on but cant ftp because IP address 192.168.1.9 of
this image not being picked up by total comm can you help m8.
cheers

LOL...just change the ip address on yer dbox to any that u want ??

Back