here is the fix! THANKS TO TWOBEERCANS

ok done all that apart from adding the 11 bin file as i cant seem to find it rebooted now i have waiting for time error

ok after another reboot everything seems to be working theres a little orange icon with INT inside it that was never there before does this mean that gbox wont work n e more instead of evocam ????

Last edited:
Thank You

thx jimmyq for upping this.. and a very big thx to TWOBEERCANS for making it..
:Cheers:

Stood up to a sneaky double roll during the match on NTHeLL Ireland:Clap:

I still cannot get gbox going on a andomeda 2.0 nokia ROM7 enabled, 001A.

Evocam is fine with the ROM7 file. Though one person is telling me commando 8.2 did not update with the new ROM7 file.

How does the nagra file usually get updated? Would it be possible to load back on the old ROM7 file, and rename it? then let evocam get the keys, then rename both files so the old one kicks in and updates whatever gbox needs?

Or could the old ROM 7 file be renamed 3 and the box will run the old and new files if ROM3 is enabled.

Works great on commando 6. Thanks very much. Although on commando 8 the keys file is totally empty when I ftp in to the box. Strange. Think I'll just stick to the image I know

Thank you for this fix,much appreciated to all involved,

I do have one question though,

I have applied the update, i am using evocam with 0014 ucode, i have checked the roms menu and all the roms are enabled, is this correct?

All the channels are working fine with this configuration.

:)

Last edited:
Thanks Guys got it working however after a few channel changes I get error channel not available and have to reboot - even on the fta

aye same here...worked ok on a sportser 1.7 which had been working. cant get it working on new install of that image or commando 5 with only rom 7 enabled and evocam on. even fta are off and cant even get the time...been at it ll nite an no sure wot else to try , any ideas guys??

aye same here...worked ok on a sportser 1.7 which had been working. cant get it working on new install of that image or commando 5 with only rom 7 enabled and evocam on. even fta are off and cant even get the time...been at it ll nite an no sure wot else to try , any ideas guys??[/QUO

have you tried a different ucode, had exact the same with a sagem, changed ucode and bingo all channels

thank you

a big thanks to all!!! especially tbc, astra and biqmaq!!!
just done the fix and works brilliant.

enabled just the rom7 (disabled all the other roms) ftp'd to box and emptied keylist.txt.....rebooted and got blank screen.
.put it on sly sports 1 (should be a black screen)and ftp's back to the box and copied over the rom7bin in the keys folder and overwrote the existing one.and withing like 4 seconds the picture came on sly sports 1.
got evocam and 001a ucode running. i never deactivated the AU so i didnt have to re-activate it.
reebooted and enabled rom10 and 11 and then ftp'd over the rom11 and rom10 fix off bigmaq, don't know why but i felt confident lol..
running blade trinity
but anyway thanks once again.

big thanks to all, using commando 9.25, just replaced the file and everything worked straight away.

nice one.

A big thanks to all, DW comes up trumps yet again !!

cheers guys:Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:

Big thanks to alll who worked so hard on this fix . The best site on the net.

aye same here...worked ok on a sportser 1.7 which had been working. cant get it working on new install of that image or commando 5 with only rom 7 enabled and evocam on. even fta are off and cant even get the time...been at it ll nite an no sure wot else to try , any ideas guys??

I had the same trouble . I thaught the tuner had gone , No time I Tiurned mgcam and ucode 0014 on
and booted up and it worked fine . This is on a segam 1 image.

alot of people claim to have this rom file fix with GBox where as others havent, whats the general view, as for me couldnt get it working with the GBox but works with Evo.

Anyone managed to get the fix working with the GBox cam.

thanks mate, will try get this working on my uncles dbox now :)

he's also got two "voxboxes" dunno if thats exactly what there called but some info on that would be handy

Back