here is the fix! THANKS TO TWOBEERCANS

LOL...just change the ip address on yer dbox to any that u want ??[/QUOTE]

tried that m8 total comm just wont pick this dbox up now?

i dont use total comm ?? so cant help u...try using flash fxp ?
also make sure your NIC has the right ip address too

I have put together some pictorial instructions on how to do this if you do not have ftp software, or if you can't get used to FTP software.

it is straight forward and can be done from internet explorer, but you will still have to know your box's ip address, as you need to browse to that address using IE. further more the computer you are connecting from needs to have a similar ip address to the box you are connecting to ! in my example my box is at 192.168.1.107 so any ip addy from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254 would be suitable except for 192.168.1.107 (the Dbox itself) and any address already taken by any other computers on the same network (ie 192.168.1.1 which for me is taken up by my router)

lastly not all dbox flash images support file manager from IE/dbox yweb so if you aint got it then you will have to use FTP. I am using commando

A special thanks to TBC and the team for bringing this to us.

I'm running an old image and the patch seems to be working perfectly. Just simply Flash XP'd the patch into the key folder. That's it. Job done.

:Cheers:

Great work you guys all working fine,

Thanks from delburt.

Thank you TWOBEERCANS, my family can now again focus on the tv instead of picking on each other !

thank you for a peaceful sunday !

has anyone got this working on andromeda v2.0 for sagem?

help i have sent down the rom7 and disabled all the other roms left it for ten mins , but in keys.txt its got nothing in just blank what am i doing wrong please ?

I would just like to thank twobeercans (tbc), astra, cydine, BigMAQ and anyone else I may have forgot to mention for all their help throughout the last "troubled" week.

Last edited:
Works well guys... Many thanks.

As for the other stuff, I am sure we all know who the thanks are going too for your time and effort, please dont be dismayed by other people's actions, they are a small percentage of the community you guys are in and like every mass there are a few rogue elements.

It would be a shame to lose talented individules from this scene because there are a few c*nts within, hang in there guys and dont be put off.

however it was released people are still gratefull to the individuals responsible for the fix...

Cheers TwoBeerCans and everyone else that put time into this project whoever you all are /Thanks...

BR
Phezo

yes i've got it working...put in the rom 7, and set the cam to evocamd and bingo..workin

hey sdl

i put the rom 7 in my andro v2.0, i placed it thru ftp by going to var and keys, i then went into menu and selected evocam restarted, enable only rom 7 on rom selection, and used ucodes 001a and 0014 but still cant manage to get it to update

any help would be great
paimai

has anyone got this working on andromeda v2.0 for sagem?

i would like an answer to this too i have done both fixes and neither worked still only got a few basic channels iam running andromdia 2 sagem box please help

i would like an answer to this too i have done both fixes and neither worked still only got a few basic channels iam running andromdia 2 sagem box please help

have it working here andromeda v2 on a sagem dbox2

evocam active, ucode 0014

added new fixed ROM7, 10 and 11 bin files to VAR/Keys

Nagra ROM 3 is Disabled
Nagra ROM 7 is Enabled
Nagra ROM 10 is Enabled
Nagra ROM 11 is Enabled

rebooted and channels on

Last edited:
Back