here is the fix! THANKS TO TWOBEERCANS

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
After unraring the file, it needs to go into your images keys directory of course, this might be var/keys in most images, and you will need to ftp into the box to do it.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO TWOBEERCANS THIS IS HIS PATCH HE CREATED IT
THANKS

hell yeah....woohoooooo:banana:

will this work with all cams ? Gbox ?

After unraring the file, it needs to go into your images keys directory of course, this might be var/keys in most images, and you will need to ftp into the box to do it.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO TWOBEERCANS THIS IS HIS PATCH HE CREATED IT
THANKS

thanks m8 will stop the kids nagging me now..

works like a dream well done that man

Much appreciated...going to be more of an active member on this forum and contribute in the future.

many many thanks to all involved to be honest most if it is all over my head,not through lack of trying to understand it just not very profficient with some of the programs/programming involved patience is as mentioned in previous post a virtue and hopefully all the ungrateful whingeing about when will there be a fix will now stop! once again thanks to all involved for their hard work ..once again dw comes up trumps :)

wont work on gbox...i deleted the key i manually put in earlier...rebooted...wont update (..i need to manually put the key back in .. !

Thanks hell of a lot dudes - working fine :banana::banana:

Last edited:
cool !! much appreciated thanks to the creator and the OP

oh and for those who do not know this needs to be un-rar'd and copied in place of the original file at \var\keys

Last edited:
He's a smart laddie is that TWOBEERCANS, strange name though :)

works fine for evocam...i deleted all the keys...switched to ROM7 ONLY, rebooted...AU no probs.
Did the same for gbox(would not work at first)...oddly enuff after flicking to and from evocam/gbox a couple of times it worked a treat !

Props to ALL involved

Thanks for your hard work TBC it worked a treat.

thebigman

Chris did you reactivate autoupdate in the config file?

i never deactivated it )... i did have roms 7 and 10 active...switched off rom 10,everything seems good

did you all delete all your current keys in softcam..nagra..ect, to give it a proper test

many thanx mr.branston pickle must be cryin in his pimms right about now..:)

Back