here is the fix! THANKS TO TWOBEERCANS

First a big thanks to the people who made this possible.

Didnt intend to confuse the issue more, but I thought I would see if I could help confirm if it works on Gbox as this is what I am running, I ftp’d over the fix for rom 7 and rom 10 deleted, my key text file and altered my nagra file keys (last two sets, these had been altered to get workng image last week also chmod is set to 644 on both files) to an incorrect set, rebooted and all works fine (Gbox/ 0014 cam on Andromeda v2.0) checked nagra file this hasn’t been updated and key file is still empty, so don’t know how, but it is working.

it will keep working until u reboot...i also can get gbox to work, without updating keys in nagra, but after i reboot,it goes off, we still await a fix on gbox.
But at the moment evocam is working great :banana:

May sound dumb but as i said i did re-boot and still worked without updating the nagra file, i know my knowledge is small but i thought i understood gbox got its keys from nagra which i had corupted on purpose before the reboot? But ah ho i have put the laky pro image on i like trying new images.

So...u got Gbox working correctly on laky-pro. ???
I have evocam ONLY on it at the moment.
Tell me how u did it step by step...i will try it.
:Clap:

Just wanna thank all the great people here for this fix, without the dedication of you all, all us not so tallented would with lack of a better word "FUXXORED!" haha this is awesome news :p keep the pops of my back about the football lol cheers lads :)

So...u got Gbox working correctly on laky-pro. ???
I have evocam ONLY on it at the moment.
Tell me how u did it step by step...i will try it.
:Clap:

No sorry i have mislead you, i was on ando v2 when i was trying the test above, i have now moved on to laky pro and gbox isnt working on this one, sorry about that, i was unable to work out why gbox would still work on andro when i had altered the files.

I think people are booting with evocam, then it works. Now turn on gbox and it might work, but on reboot it goes, and the nagra file does not update.

So I wonder if gbox is really running? or is it really still evocam.

Can anybody with a chirpy sagem confirm that gbox really does work? does it come back after a soft standby, this might do in the meantime before a full fix comes out.

I have a mate with a chirping sagem so will get it on his.

its a shame really cause laky pro is a fine image, and gbox is really the only real solid stable cam for me (

Thank you for the attachment will try this inabit once i get my box flashed.

its a shame really cause laky pro is a fine image, and gbox is really the only real solid stable cam for me (

My box got on best with Gbox, with the Evo i was getting some freezing issues changed to 001A cam and much better, dare i say not stuttered yet!

My box got on best with Gbox, with the Evo i was getting some freezing issues changed to 001A cam and much better, dare i say not stuttered yet!

I must admit, EVOcam on this image has been great upto now, must be an updated version of it ?

Thanks guys, your perserverance in finding a solution is really appreciated. I followed the posts on this thread and got mine to work just fine, (well after upgrading to from Blade Trinity Final to Andromeda v2.0, as for some reason BTF didn't respond):Cheers:

Once again thanks to all concerned

I had the same trouble . I thaught the tuner had gone , No time I Tiurned mgcam and ucode 0014 on
and booted up and it worked fine . This is on a segam 1 image.

ye tried all variants m8. i no its something silly i have missed but i have been thru everything countless times now..this is fife area so if anyone else got the same prob from this area then get in touch..

cheers dex

thanks to this fix worked for me on my mates dbox cheers

Back