Help

babloo_66

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have just *cough* backed up Tekken Resurection from *cough* the original I have and have extracted or whatever with *cough*, i have now got a file wich is 725.35MB. what shall i do now in order for me to play it, I am using Fastloader with a 2GB mem stick. Thanks In advance.

*cough* edited by Highlander, i'm sure you'll understand why m8.

Last edited by a moderator:
as gaz said, use devhook, use devhook 0.44 auto installer which is what i am using at present.

drop your iso back-up into the iso folder and make sure you have the right settings when you try to play the game, or it won't start.

there is a post by dilly2006 which has a link for this.

any probs, give us a shout

hi i have installed dev hook into my psp. now i haVE tried to run the game but it wont let me, btw i have got devhook 0.43 Launcher, how do i use this coz im reallly baffed , and im sure wiv the help of DW family, i will overcome my baffness lol. is there a way i can play my uMd without having to upgrade it, thanks in advance

what firmware are you trying to emulate? i think you may need 0.45

make sure theres a umg GAME in the drive, then in dev hook choose these settings : boot anyUMD, proccessor 222mhz, 2.71fw should be ok

thank u soo much, The settings made it work, Can some1 plz tell me where i can get super mario world from, can some1 send me a priv message wiv the web address in, fanks

is super mario world out on the psp or is it for the emulator ??

ok had a look i think its Sonic Rivals but its not out yet

Last edited:
i have Super Mario World 2 rom for the psp if thats any good to you if so is it or how do i upload it for ya

Back