help with riddle?

i rest my case.....

this chair lift is going up, so when the people get out of the chair, it will then turn right and go back down....lol

i rest my case.....

this chair lift is going up, so when the people get out of the chair, it will then turn right and go back down....lol

but can you be sure this image hasn't been reversed???

This does sound like a few riddles just thrown together as one

but can you be sure this image hasn't been reversed???

oh for god sake.....if u look u will see that the lowest part of the land is in the far distance, which means that has to be the lowest point....... what are u gonna say next...that are u sure it isn't mirrored...lol

escalators go up on the left and come down on the right....u always keep left.

anyway regardless of that, i reckon my previous answer is the correct one ..

blood pumped from the heart.... u wasn't expecting that answer from a blonde was u...lol

So did we get the answer or what, ski lift no more alcohol for that man.

as mentioned its 3 what am i's...... 3 ffs thats why theres not one answer. search google for them individually you'll see an answer for them, try it as one riddle nada nothing zip.....

what goes up blah...age

what goes left blah...the earth?

what hot when cold blah.... chilli pepper.

Your correct elkopite, it is a Ski Lift.:Clap:

Best wishes from,

Gibson.

Got to admit, after much googling, this was the answer given. Check it out "Answers to riddles amidst a tangled web no. 92".
I wish I could say it was my own work:proud:, but no:Cry:

Best wishes from,

Gibson.

a ski lift goes down? it only carries people up only but it does go down without people, so the first clue what goes up but doesn't go down is bs.

second clue always left but never right,again wrong,i cant see there being a universal design of them that states they must go one way or he other. bs

third clue always hot when cold, key word always, if its switched off on a night it guarantee its not hot when its cold, remember key word always.

its not a ski lift. no way,and if it is a retard wrote the riddle.

Got to admit, after much googling, this was the answer given. Check it out "Answers to riddles amidst a tangled web no. 92".
I wish I could say it was my own work:proud:, but no:Cry:

Best wishes from,

Gibson.

is there a link??

dj999, I googled "Answers to riddles".
7th response down came as "Riddles and answers-Amidst a tangled web" and low and behold the last answer, 92 I believe, it gave the answer.
Thommohawk, your probably right in your analogy. I couldn't possible comment on it though.:blushing:

Best wishes from,

Gibson.

Last edited:
a dumb ass wrote the riddle, answer is given as ski lift but it could be anything if we can twist the riddle.

fact remains a ski lift goes down aswell (without people) its not a stairway to heaven ffs.

again i doubt ski lifts are universal in turning left and it says only left (what way is a left only ski lift turning if its put in reverse?)

hot when cold, ALWAYS.... not when its switched off it isnt, and when on only the motor will be hot not the ski lift itself,

so heres the dumb ass riddle answer,congrats to the idiot who made this riddle, (not the op) the riddle maker (some fat bored dumb yank no doubt)

stupidretardquizanswer.jpg

Thanks Tommohawk for showing that. I haven't the skill to reproduce those you have pictured.
I also agree with your comments.

Best wishes from,

Gibson.

a dumb ass wrote the riddle, answer is given as ski lift but it could be anything if we can twist the riddle.

fact remains a ski lift goes down aswell (without people) its not a stairway to heaven ffs.

again i doubt ski lifts are universal in turning left and it says only left (what way is a left only ski lift turning if its put in reverse?)

hot when cold, ALWAYS.... not when its switched off it isnt, and when on only the motor will be hot not the ski lift itself,

so heres the dumb ass riddle answer,congrats to the idiot who made this riddle, (not the op) the riddle maker (some fat bored dumb yank no doubt)

stupidretardquizanswer.jpg
i'm with you on this, i still cant work it out.:err::wtf:

Back