Help with installing Eurovox ex1100usb

Check your scart lead is in properly at both ends or try another one also try the other scart output on the box.

i have checked the scart and the scart was working fine with a dvd player before. maybe i should flash it again?

cheeres for help, finally got the firmware into the box eurovox (ex1100usb)and setup, the only trouble now is get a message from time to time "slot 0 card in and slot 0 card out" and then the picture freezes do you know what this is and what i can do to get rid of it?
also can vm detect i have one of these boxes. cheers

cheeres for help, finally got the firmware into the box eurovox (ex1100usb)and setup, the only trouble now is get a message from time to time "slot 0 card in and slot 0 card out" and then the picture freezes do you know what this is and what i can do to get rid of it?
also can vm detect i have one of these boxes. cheers

Vm can't detect these boxes
You need to install latest firmware(25Sept) to clear the slot in/out problem
As for the freezing - mine does it occasionally but change channels & it's ok again

hi all i just got a eurovox ex 1100 to day wher can i get the lates Updated firmware from for it if some one can send a link to me for it. it on the main feed coming in. been at Any help very much appreciated have spent about 4 and a half hours no luck. maty can you help a red nose out mate lfc 4 ever
cheeres

ste

hi newbie just installed my box with the usb thanks for information easy to install only one problem my sky sports 1 and sky sports 3 are not working all other channels fine they were on 6952mb and the two sports were on 6953mb but changed them to 6952mb same as others and done deep scan still not working any help on how to get these two channels,can you do a manual scan on them like the ex1000sl or is there other way.

If You know the freq then yes they can be inserted manually.Have you tried updating the channels from the fast install menu????

when i go to install it only has TPlist,power scan,fast scan and deep scan have tried power scan fast and deep scan still the same the frequency is 492mhz and symbol rate is 6952maud that shows when you go to the tp list when i press ok on that it says tp search its comes up with fta only,scan channel and network search when i try that it comes up no program found.

Manually delete the 2 channels then do a fast scan also check the tvch1,tvch2,etc channels.

hi i tried deleting both channels done fast scan checked tvch1,2 etc still no joy also tried this doing power scan and deep scan tearing my hair out here but greatfull for your help.

hi Fergalsworld have sorted this out the sports channels were on the wrong frequency they were on 492.000mhz but should have been on 491.000mhz have changed over adn everyhting is working fine now so thanks for all the help.

This box is a total nightmare I bought myself one and the girlfriend the worst thing is I sold my eurovox max from this and I cant even find how to put in thr codes I,E, 5C 04 and then the 2 rows of codes has anyone got any ideas how I find I,E, which botton`s I press to get to where the codes go...

PLEASE HELP

Back