Help with installing Eurovox ex1100usb

Ok I sorted out and just in case anyone makes the same mistake as me, make sure that you save the firmware download STRAIGHT onto USB do NOT SAVE ONTO A FOLDER!!
Hope this helps

Finally got the box working, dont really know what sorted it really as pulled out the cable and reconnected it, left it on for few days then deleted transponders and installed the older version of 2 firmware updates i had and signal changed to 82% and then upraded the firmware to the latest one to get rid of card slot problems.

Thanks guys for all your help on this, really appreciate it.

i just bought eurovox ex1100usb put the firmware (ex1100usb_sep01.abs) on memory stick and when i go to menu>tools>upgrade from usb it says there is no file there, can you confirm this is the right firmware?

i just bought eurovox ex1100usb put the firmware (ex1100usb_sep01.abs) on memory stick and when i go to menu>tools>upgrade from usb it says there is no file there, can you confirm this is the right firmware?
Have you extracted it from the rar file first then put in on the stick.

Dont just put the folder on the usb, extract the abs file from it and put that on the usb as it cant search the folder for the file.

Make sure it is labelled ex1100usb_sep01.abs.

If still says no file go into just above where it says s/w and navigate to the right till you find the file.

Hope that fixes it

Dont just put the folder on the usb, extract the abs file from it and put that on the usb as it cant search the folder for the file.

Make sure it is labelled ex1100usb_sep01.abs.

If still says no file go into just above where it says s/w and navigate to the right till you find the file.

Hope that fixes it

hi
first time on here and having the same problems with a ex1100 usb,28% signal,does anybody have a step by step list of instruction on how to set this box up as it,s begining to annoy me now,i have sent emails to cabledelight where i bought the box from and they will not help in anyway.

hi
first time on here and having the same problems with a ex1100 usb,28% signal,does anybody have a step by step list of instruction on how to set this box up as it,s begining to annoy me now,i have sent emails to cabledelight where i bought the box from and they will not help in anyway.

Just read through my post mate and will sort it out im sure.

You need the latest firmware for starters on your usb stick to be able to flash.

Just have a read through all the post.

Just read through my post mate and will sort it out im sure.

You need the latest firmware for starters on your usb stick to be able to flash.

Just have a read through all the post.
when i try to open the link from p3pcy all i get is this file is damaged or not supported by adobe

when i try to open the link from p3pcy all i get is this file is damaged or not supported by adobe
Once you extract the file,save it on your pc where from there you can load it to your usb.YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO READ THE FILE ONCE EXTRACTED,THATS WHY YOUR GETTING THIS MESSAGE"this file is damaged or not supported by adobe"

hey i just got one of these today............. think im gonna bin it lol doesnt work at all. then again i havent a clue what to do.

anyone else have problems with this box

hey i just got one of these today............. think im gonna bin it lol doesnt work at all. then again i havent a clue what to do.

anyone else have problems with this box

Not exactly giving it a chance are you mate.

If havent got a clue try and follow what i have done in this post.

A lot of people seem to find the boxes a bit tricky to get setup.

If you do decide to bin it, stick it in the post and ill give you my address lol

lol its just really annoying me. im only getting 28% signal, ive tried 6887 and 6952 signal rate and still nothing. im using a splitter but i did connect it directly and this made no difference. i havent put any firmware on it, but when i ordered it i was told it had already been installed and it should be ready to go. should i try firmware? and if so what is the latest and where do i get it?

You need to load the firmware mate cos normally they come with the FTA.you will find the firmware in the STICKY:ALL CABLE FILES IN HERE.

thanks for your help. waiting on my mate bring my usb hard drive round then i'll see if it works. cheers :Cheers:

ive installed this software. still 28%. i have selected delete channels elthough i nvr had any channels to begin with.
nothing much happening here like lol

i speak so soon! got them all. thanks to the help off everyone on hear. i spent time reading through threads and stuff and to those who helped me directly. brilliant :banana:

ok yet again i post too soon. all channels and no sound. wats up with this? anyone had this problem?

Back