Help with installing Eurovox ex1100usb

scoobboy1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Just got one yesterday and plugged it into my virgin medium package i have and is coming up no signal.

Try to do a scan and not getting any channels using any of the standard frequencies.

It is saying signal strength 28%.

Is this box only usable with sky or freeview aerial or what or what am i doing wrong?

Do i need to flash with the latest firmware as have it downloaded?

Thanks,

Carl.

have you got it on the main feed coming in or are you using a splitter?if your on a splitter use a direct feed and make sure you have the latest firmware

I am using main feed not a splitter.

I just installed the latest firmware abs file off here via usb and still comes up no signal and 28% signal strength.

Could not find 1 channel after using all the powerscan including deep scan.

What is the story with these boxes?

I even borrowed my dads standard virgin box and plugged it in and get the standard channels.

Can someone get to the bottom of this for me?

flashed and scanned a few and had no problems strange one try taking the box to another house and see if it performs there if not could be a supplier fault

I am using main feed not a splitter.

I just installed the latest firmware abs file off here via usb and still comes up no signal and 28% signal strength.

Could not find 1 channel after using all the powerscan including deep scan.

What is the story with these boxes?

I even borrowed my dads standard virgin box and plugged it in and get the standard channels.

Can someone get to the bottom of this for me?

Are you power scanning the correct SYMBOLRATE? eg:6952/6887

Are you power scanning the correct SYMBOLRATE? eg:6952/6887
Yes tried all the symbol rates including those above and 6111 etc..

No joy.

Someone else has posted on here about getting the same signal rate of 28% and no channels at all either.

Dunno what to do next.

Can you go press the MENU button and hold down the blue button untill a new window opens,then on the top of the page does it say "FACTORY TEST (S/W-1.0.0[2009-9-1]"????

Have you tried a Booster?

Alot of people seem to be having problems with this box including myself.

flashed and scanned a few and had no problems strange one try taking the box to another house and see if it performs there if not could be a supplier fault

Tried it in my fathers house and exactly the same 28% signal rate and no channels, feckin disaster this box

Updated firmware has been released that might be a worth a try...

Can you go press the MENU button and hold down the blue button untill a new window opens,then on the top of the page does it say "FACTORY TEST (S/W-1.0.0[2009-9-1]"????

Did you try this????

Yes thats exactly what i get when hold the blue button???

Hey scoobboy1, I had the 28% when I 1st plugged mine in, the next day it went to 82%, dunno why, could be worth leaving it for a day or 2. Also got no channels until I changed the step to 1Mhz in the power scan menu, could be worth a try. Good luck

Downloaded latest firmware last night and still same, any ideas?

Tried it in my fathers house and exactly the same 28% signal rate and no channels, feckin disaster this box

im having exactly the same problems with my euro-vox max v but i cant even use my handset for some reason it just stopped working this morning after i entered the latest codes advice anyone ?

Hi all

I am new here and am having problems installing my box. What I have done
1) Been on website to download firmware
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download ex1100 Sept25th Beta.rar
2) Extracted file via Winrar
3) Went Tools, Factory Setting and load to default
4) Erased all Channels
5) Inserted USB went Tools, Upgrade via USB

HOWEVER PROBLEM

6) On Upgrade File it states "No File"
On Upgrade mode its states "S/W"
Consequently it does not allow me to press red button to "Start"

Also does any1 have area code for Luton

Any help very much appreciated have spent about 2 and a half hours no luck.

Back