Help With DM7025 C no channels Found

yes still using the rudbox image would you recomnend another image?

Right iam not doing

double click var
double click tuxbox
double click config

i will try this later after me hangover subsides, if no joy looks like i will be filling yor petrol tanks up and weighing you down with larger for the return trip, LOL

Hi neutrino image you are using is the easiest to mod others are enigma images they need more work are you connected to the router make sure you go to the network option on your dm7025 and check your connection details press setup network now and go to top and check if you are ping you need to check this every time you reboot with this image****

hi zaf786 went into network settings got areachable ping on the first 10.0.03 the other 3 ie default gateway are unreachable???

what i have noticed is the router and dreambox have the same IP address us that correct?

hi zaf786 went into network settings got areachable ping on the first 10.0.03 the other 3 ie default gateway are unreachable???

what i have noticed is the router and dreambox have the same IP address us that correct?

Ok you need to change your ip 10.0.0.3 is not right is your dm connected to internet and whats your ip on the computer***

my dm is connected to the router my ip address on the computer comes up with 192.168.123.101 on the dcc

Ok i am just popping out if your ip on computer is for eg 192.168.1.100 set your ip 192.168.1.101 on your dreambox and test network now then check if it,s ping **you will need dhcp off to enter ip put it back on before you do the checks**

ok i think i have done all that ok by putting in the ip address and putting the same in on the dcc i got all four pings!

now i also think i have transferred the xlm cable file over ok as the service search menu on the dm had changed so i could put the 6952 cable provider in whcih wasn't there before, but still no channels found get the signal coming up ok but says transponder fail

I used a full search for all services haven't changed anything else.

ok i think i have done all that ok by putting in the ip address and putting the same in on the dcc i got all four pings!

now i also think i have transferred the xlm cable file over ok as the service search menu on the dm had changed so i could put the 6952 cable provider in whcih wasn't there before, but still no channels found get the signal coming up ok but says transponder fail

I used a full search for all services haven't changed anything else.

We are nearly there let me find another cable xml***

Try this cable xml try the fast scan if it doesn,t work try full***

its scanning thanks to your help, now lets hope it clears will let you know in a bit

Ok fta clearing nothing else, any ideas?

Ok you still need to do some work to clear channels put these files in ****
Keys in Var/Keys
Scce in Var/scce
unpack them first****
after you have transfered these files reboot your box go to main menu and right at the bottom click on addon start your camd mgcamd is default cam on rudbox images give few minutes for the keys to roll you should have all channels availaibe to watch

ok done that re-started the camd with mgcamd as default the camd re-start confirmed as done, still waiting on the key roll, noted the time is also wrong 20.49

ok done that re-started the camd with mgcamd as default the camd re-start confirmed as done, still waiting on the key roll, noted the time is also wrong 20.49

Time has to be changed go to main menu misc /setting
cursor to timezone it,s on the next page
edit the timezone line you only need to put o at***CET-0 then exit its important to save setting press red button to save setting****

no problem that wont affect the clearing of the channels thou? How long roughly should it take for the magic to take affect?

no problem that wont affect the clearing of the channels thou? How long roughly should it take for the magic to take affect?

They should have cleared by now when you put the magic files in did you transfer the whole folders in or the contents because you only needed to put the contents in the existing folders ***

what i did was put all the files on i un-packed the files put them on my desktop and pointed and sent them to the dm there was 13 files in the key transfer first autoupdate key last softcam key have i done it correct?

what i did was put all the files on i un-packed the files put them on my desktop and pointed and sent them to the dm there was 13 files in the key transfer first autoupdate key last softcam key have i done it correct?
Ok if you put your files in correct folder var/keys and var/scce you should clear
when you went to addon to start mgcamd can you see mgcamd there normally it says off ithink you need to highlight then start leave on a fta channel and go back to encrypted channel after about five minutes see if that works****

its clearing!!! i put the files in one by one and its come on, the only problem now is the picture is breaking up on all the channels i have checked, i know the signal is good as i have had starview boxes running no problem, have you come across this before?

Back