Help With DM7025 C no channels Found

its clearing!!! i put the files in one by one and its come on, the only problem now is the picture is breaking up on all the channels i have checked, i know the signal is good as i have had starview boxes running no problem, have you come across this before?

This could be the mgcamd let me dig out the evocamd you need to put this in manually it,s straight forward **
1**transfer this evocamd.mips to var/bin after you have unpacked it
2**rename the evocamd.mips to just evocamd and chmod 755
3**reboot go to addons and choose evocamd instead of mgcamd it should start ok***

This could be the mgcamd let me dig out the evocamd you need to put this in manually it,s straight forward **
1**transfer this evocamd.mips to var/bin after you have unpacked it
2**rename the evocamd.mips to just evocamd and chmod 755
3**reboot go to addons and choose evocamd instead of mgcamd it should start ok***

Sorry mate i have given you wrong instruction WHEN I SAID PUT EVOCAMD.MIPS IN VAR/BIN I MEANT VAR/EMU REST THE PROCEDURE IS SAME****

hi m8 me again ok i have transferred the files but can t find them on the dm when you say **reboot go to addons and choose evocamd instead of mgcamd it should start ok*** should i curser where it says mgcamd and see evocamd and chmod 755, as i dont?????

hi m8 me again ok i have transferred the files but can t find them on the dm when you say **reboot go to addons and choose evocamd instead of mgcamd it should start ok*** should i curser where it says mgcamd and see evocamd and chmod 755, as i dont?????

Hi did you transfer the evocamd.ppc in var/emu thats where you need to rename the evocamd.ppc to just evocamd and chmod 755 then reboot***

on the dcc commander the left side i have transferred

EVOCAMD.MIPS

and

evocamd and chmod 755

should i delete EVOCAMD.MIPS

on the dcc commander the left side i have transferred

EVOCAMD.MIPS

and

evocamd and chmod 755

should i delete EVOCAMD.MIPS

Ok you need to rename evocamd.ppc to evocamd then chmod 755***
where did evocamd come from***

evocamd i have no clue properly me mucking it up, i dont have a evocamd.ppc only a evocamd.mips, i am sorry for my stupidity but i dont get the chmod 755 bit either,

evocamd i have no clue properly me mucking it up, i dont have a evocamd.ppc only a evocamd.mips, i am sorry for my stupidity but i dont get the chmod 755 bit either,

Yes it,s not you it,s me it,s evocamd.mips not ppc is for dm500***

Ok this what you do
1**transfer evocamd.mips to your dreambox
2** right click with your mouse on evocamd.mips and go to rename option and rename it once you done that re click right on mouse again and scroll down to chmod option it probaly says 644 change that to 755 and apply press ok then reboot and go to addons select evocamd and start it***

do i right click the evocamd.mips to change to evocamd in the dcc left hand side before i send to the dm

i cannot see where the chmod option is

do i right click the evocamd.mips to change to evocamd in the dcc left hand side before i send to the dm

i cannot see where the chmod option is

No send the evocamd.mips to dm then rename it to evocamd by right clicking on
the evo.mips if you right click on the renamed evocamd you will see a option attributes chmod something like that chane it to 755****

ok i have managed to do all that now, still breaking up thou!
Now you sure your signal ok are you using splitters etc check all your connections just to make sure. i get picture breakup on dm500 but 7025 works great***

zaf786 top man cheers for all your help i now have the box up and running with no pic freezing i added a 7db amp and where cooking on gas now, weird how the dm has i guess less senstive tuner than a cheapy starview box...

Agreed, fantastic service there *doffs hat to Zaf*, I cant imagine microsoft going to these lengths.

kidder u r right zaf has the patenice of a saint, top bloke top site cheers again!

Back