CD & DVD help with copying dvds

slonger

Member +
Reaction score
hi
i have just tried to copy a dvd-r onto another dvd-r i am using nero 6 and ritek disks the problem i am getting is no matter how i do it they take forever to register in my dvd player, i am burning them at 1 times if i put them back in my pc they work fine before you say its the dvd player i took them to my dads and they are the same there
i have made 4 coasters so far and dont fancy making any more so i would really appreciate some help
thx slonger

maybe a silly queston but are the dvd players the same model ? and are both models compatible with dvd-r ? are they new brand discs ur useing , have theese discs worked before ? :)

one is an lg3200 and one is a sony i have not used these discs b4 in dvd player but they work fine in the xbox

I had the same problem some time ago, used a +r instead of -r and it worked fine. +R's seem to have more compatabilty.

try instant dvd m8 one of the best trouble with nero is on some players it struggles to read, if u want instant dvd let me know

Yep, I dont rate Nero for this type of job. Whenever I have problems like this I usually rip the original with Dvd Decrypter then burn back with Copy to Dvd.

i like to use record now max for dvd cloning...iv had many great results with that software.

I use DVD decrypter for both ripping and burning with -R discs. Never had a problem and my DVD player is a Sony.

Back