help with a 4 year old ds please

dazler5

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello everyone out there,could you please help my son.hes 4 and we bought him a d.s lite for his birthday.everything was fine and dandy until the other day when he complained that it wont load a game.all it says is no DS Card inserted.im asuming that hes damaged it by forcing the games in.the question i need help with how do i repair it?where to get the part?or does anyone know of a decent repair service in or around leeds in west yorkshire....please try and help cos he wont shut up about it and its driving my mad..:Ha:

many thanks everyone

dazler:banana:

you could have a go yourself.

could be summit simple as a bent contact or maybe some small object put down catridge slot.
you will need a triwing screwdriver.

this video is for replacing top screen but will give a good demo of how to take one apart and put back together without destroying the switches lol

How to repair a Nintendo DS Lite NDSL Top Screen 1 - YouTube

cheers buzzer ive had alook and looks a bit too far fetched for me..lol.have you any idea how much anew one would be (fitted)?the copper prongs are damaged by the looks so would require whole new reader and maybe cheaper to buy a2nd hand one of ebay...

thanks again buzzer and sorry to hear about your footie team...but chin up r kid cos it could be worse(im aleeds fan so i know..he he )

cheers

dazler

dslites are really cheap nowadys, ight be easier just buying a second hand one...

but i would have a go first, nothing to loose.. :)

yeh far play mate ill give it ashot and see how i do failing that its ebay here i come..lol

take it steady bud n my fingers are crossed for the ger's...

dazler

Back