help updating non market apps

maarksparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Is there anyway to update non market apps?

I have tried atrackdog on someones recommendation, it finds the update but when I try to update it asks me for a payment...

please advise..

when applanet is up and working that can update them for you, but unfortunately its down at the moment as there upgrading there server, its really just a case of finding the updated apk file of whatever app you want and installing it again, as far as im aware, maybe there is an easier way!

Cheers mate... applanet seems to be the solution.... just need to wait for the server to be up and running

New apk just out for applanet mate, check my threads as iv just uploaded it!

And its back online!

Sent from my samsung galaxy using tapatalk!

hello ive just downloaded the new applanet and im getting pharsing error when i update. anyone have any solutions? thanx in advance

nope should work fine, what version apk you got 2.6.5, it should just work fine, what phone you using and waht version android!

did you try uninstalling the previous version of applanet and installing the new one ?

yes i removed it first. i only put it on here today to see if it was back up and running, when i saw it wasnt i removed it straight the way. i will try installing it again =)

Back