help please

View attachment 2nd_stage_pack.rarDM800 Clone Serial Flash Enforcer
Made by and inconjuction with the Clone manufacturers!

Use if DreamUp will not connect to your 800 Clone.

Again i have never used it so can not tell you how to use it,giving anything that may help.

Going by the picture in your profile, your setup is wrong.

1. Let us forget the network cable for now, the bootloader is a small file so we can do image over network later.
2. You have used a gender bender, that is not the same as a null modem cable. Please attach a null modem cable to your "usb to serial" cable and then proceed. There was a thread about adpting the input/output pins some time ago.

Attachments

• og1.jpg
    og1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 16
Let me come back to you iam on train going for a nice pint my head is done in with it and thanks for all the help
Thanks

Going by the picture in your profile, your setup is wrong.

1. Let us forget the network cable for now, the bootloader is a small file so we can do image over network later.
2. You have used a gender bender, that is not the same as a null modem cable. Please attach a null modem cable to your "usb to serial" cable and then proceed. There was a thread about adpting the input/output pins some time ago.

Which is what I said earlier only to be told I have a null modem cable :what:

Sorry about that moment of weakness all

Hello guys what I thought was a null modem cable is a crossover cable as you can tell I am not too clued up on this so I have ordered one from eBay as maplin solde the crossover as a null cable thanks for all the help and time you gave will let you know how things go

You should have something like the pictured. If you have a serial port on your laptop then you dont need the "usb to serial" adpater.

Make sure you ordered the right item.

Attachments

• OG1.jpg
    OG1.jpg
    990.4 KB · Views: 6
  • og1 2.jpg
    og1 2.jpg
    786.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hello guys what I thought was a null modem cable is a crossover cable as you can tell I am not too clued up on this so I have ordered one from eBay as maplin solde the crossover as a null cable thanks for all the help and time you gave will let you know how things go

Yes man but don't worry you still need that as well..see i told you it would be something simple.

Back