Help Please

beckam7

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have a DSI running acekard 2i, now the ds has updated to 1.43e and the cart will not work now. Ive been reading all the tuts and im getting a bit stuck/confused. I have access to a DS Lite, whats confusing me is what should be on the sd card when i insert it in the DS. Do i just have Akaio 1.89 and ak2ifw_update_14_DSL.nds on it or Akaio 1.89 and ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds. The tuts mention Drivers, firmware and software and thats whats confusing. Thanks

Hi Buzzer, is it the DSL.NDS because your updating it on a DS Lite and not the DSI.NDS? When you do the update, does erase AKAIO 1.89 off it, cos ive read a tut that says when its 100% complete, just install the latest AKAIO and your games ect. Thanks

hi m8,

stick this file on :
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/uplo...te-dsi-1-ak2ifw_update_3ds30_dsi143_ondsl.rar

also put on akaio 1.8.9 firmware. (if you don't already have that on your sd card)

once you have done the update , you need to delete the update file. (incase someone accidently tries to update again and switches off console midway though update)

you dont delete the akaio files, just the update file.. :)

Can you use a DS or does it have to be a DSLite/DSI and does it matter what Version the DSLite is, is it just the DSI that has to be 1.3 or lower? Thanks

you can update on a dsphat or dslite using the file i posted, you can update on a dsi using a diffrent file.

it doesnt matter which firmware the dsphat or lite is on, but is important for updating on dsi.

Back