help needed with reomote codes

M

markopolo

can eneybody can tell what i am doing wrong i put in the monthley code in the right way and i exit and nothing happens a i go to add channals and nothing comes on.

please help(i feel like giveing up)

[email protected]

thank mark

hey dont Panic M8 tell me what is the problem:

1 where did ya get the codes
2 where did ya get your card from
3 is the software dbmg2 or what
4 do you programe the cards your self
5 we will get to the bottom of it :D
6 dont panic ;)

thanks for the quick repley i co the codes from the website postie20 i got me card from a mate who charges a tenna to put it back on and my brother he says he gets the codes from here. whats the diffrents between the remote code and the dbmg2 code
thanks again

mark

[email protected]

i would say he uses a dbmg2 code most people do but he might not want people to find out how it is done so he might (but higly unlikly) made/modified a dbmg without remote functions people use the dbmg2 because it is resistant to ecms (electronic counter measures) sent by ON D.

but all is not lost yet ;)

put your card in the box switch your digibox to BBC 1 now turn the box off then on, Right it should come back on BBC 1 this is correct now go into the menu and select the perental lock option then choose option 1.... now enter the first 4 digit code then press select you should get the reply invalid code.. that is correct.

now repeat the process until you have entered all the 8 codes when you come to the last 4 digits after you get the invalid code error again press exit

you should get all the channels now :)

get back to me and tell me how you got on

Just a thought m8 but when you've entered the last set of four digits (which should now be junes') you get the error message as usual, then instead of pressing exit straight away, try pressing the red back button twice to take you back to the main menu...... then press exit.

Hope it work's

mickie i have order am elvis programer

i am nerly bold i have tryed to put gazer codes in sevrle of time on i am realy p*** off when it says put the first set of codes in whicth i did and push the select button twice and it came back to ++++ and i prest 1 and one move up to * and it tells you to push select againe and it say it will go back down to + when i push the select it come back to invalid parental code

what i am doing wroug

mark

[email protected]

If it does that m8 it is not programed for the remote codes, it is probable programed for the dbmg2 codes, which you will need a programmer for.
So when your Elvis is del: to you, come back to us markopolo
Sorry for the bad news......Gazer

The MultiProgrammer (aka Elvis Programmer) is available to buy here.

Now go and buy one! lol :)

Wolverine

give me a couple of hours and i will send you the old monthly codes it looks like it might be using them....

you never know

but by a programmer and you can upload the newest software (DBMG2) back into the card ;)

helloo mickie i now have an elvis programer
and how do i get started with it i linked to my computer and what do i do now mate

mark

[email protected]

Back