Help in the Research to Cancer

feck i forgot about that got it running again sorry chaps rap in the knuckles for me then.

Ok guy's my mum was a v keen donater to Cancer Research before she died last year, i'm gettin b/b next week and have several pc's in my coral at home - usually sittin on standby, so would welcome the chance to help out in this way. Just let me know the details and i'll sort me pc's out at home.

Regards

Nice one Rodahle:)

I bet nearly everyone on this forum, leaves there PC on, and it sits there doing nowt!!!!

So lets get them all doing research!!!

have added the wee mans on to it his lappy always on

Done it. All in the name of science :)

My family has a long history, unfortunately.

Good one harry127, we are a couple of numbers down now :( as the guy that posted above you is no longer with us :( :( but he'd be the first one to congratulate you for joining in ;).

Respect m8 :)

Click away on the link in mine. or Mairyhinge's siggy then ;)
Good one rickparmar :Clap: ...and anyone else who cares to join in :)

PS Just changed my link as it was not the sane as mairyhinge's :)

Points returned so far:

BadKarmaCore 356
Chris (Mairyhinge) 409
Garngadblue 422
pgantley (static) 220
reiner27 168
DW Bronto 39
bluesboy 181
DrMiNDLESS 80
{DW}Diamond 48
MADBOMBER 67
Delster 42
hamsterrichie 17
daing 19
Rodahle 24
owenzy 34
weegordon 13
SirAlBundy 0

@ harry & rick
Are you crunching yet & joined us ? You aint showing up in the team stats yet :)

Will be restarting once internet connection in new flat is working, can't let it run here at work unless someone finds a Unix or Linux version ?

Nope, doesn't work that way. Just uses idle time of the actual PC it's running on afaik

So as long as the pc it's running on has some sort of connection to the net....it should work .....?? even if it's thru a net connection....

Back