Help in the Research to Cancer

cancer research

been running the prog.for a long time now.

cheers whig.:)

just done it - lost my dad to cancer 19 yrs ago and unf a few peeps since. why cant we get a cure for this??

good post and thank you

Few we are saved now :0

Ill give it a go Ill install it on my work pcs, but do you think is gona make a diffrence I heard that the US spent more on trying to cure cancer then the space race, maybe just maybe the people theat get thease big budgets with years of garanteed work, sounds like a meal ticket for them,
In this capitalest world we live, have they cured aneything in the past 40 years, they seem to come up with lods of drugs that saposidly help the simtoms but dont cure the deseses, Im desusted in the UK helth services they are saying now that you can be turnd down tretment if you smoke now, so if you smoke do yourself a faver dont tell your doctor
Regards

nice find ma friend, a think most people have had to deal with someone in their famliy having cancer at some point in thier lives, three weeks ago a lost an uncle to the awful disease, a would be glad to help out any way a can,!!!!!

excellent cause thank you to all the members who are participating you only know what cancer is like when someone you know suffers from it but there is hope now as technology is growing so come on

Well the project is now over , it closed on 27/04/07 @ 12:00 hrs

@Mairyhinge maybe you could post the team stats here , they only leaving the site up for another week to grab all any info

It will not allow me to get to the link to post the team details!!! BOOO

and well done to eveyone who took part in this!! It was a worthy cause!!!

Now what next.....I have done SETI!

Back