Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help in the Research to Cancer

This is the info from UD, with ref the server being dooon

UNITED DEVICES CANCER RESEARCH said:
Dear members,

The service disruption persists due to a database corruption problem. We are in the process of restoring the core grid database from a large number of very sizable sequential log files.

The restore process has stalled twice due to corrupted log files at the end of the log file sequence. We are working diligently to resolve this problem.

Updates will follow...

Thanks for your patience and continued participation,
Jonathon

This is the info from UD, with ref the server being dooon

Right Come On Peeps, We Have Laods Of New Members On The Forum!!!

Lest All Join In On The Help To Fight Cancer!!!!!!!!

Join The Team You Boneidle Feckers............;)

Ive not had a rant for a while....come on guys an gals this is a good way of using that unused cpu power to help save lives ....

To all those, members who do not partake in this anymore.....why???

and to the new members please join, it could help to save a life:)

hi there!!

I'm new, this site certainly seems to have a lot of activity, i'm glad i found out about it, and hey the fight against Cancer is a great & worthwhile cause, anyone could suffer from this at any time in their life!!

Last edited:
no problems:)

Now as we have a lot of new members, why dont you all join he cancer research team, it may save a life :)

click the link at the bottom of my sig, then download the software, then once its running. clck join the team:)

sorted, first results have been posted so am up and running cos its a very good cause and well worth using your compuitersidle time to do this..

Belgy

Is Cancer Merely A Vitamin Deficiency Disease?

allroad said:
well done Chris I lost my Dad to cancer so I know all about it and the heartache that it caused watching someone get worse everyday knowing there is nothing that will help good post m8

Hello this is my first post (I could not keep my mouth shut). Having seen this Cancer thread I thought you might like me to bring this to your attention:

http://www.vialls.com/vialls/laetrile1.html

There is also a film available explaining very clearly how even the Navaho Indians knew to eat seeds (monkeys rip the flesh off an apricot to eat the seed...monkeys only get cancer when in captivity...) to stay healthy. The man with the most ORGANIC APRICOT SEEDS (see e-bay) was considered to be the wealthiest! Whereas the FDA (VERY bad people...they legalized Aspartame-Chemical Sweeteners don't get me started :) say that eating Apricot seeds will kill you! I for one would rather try eating seeds than destructive and expensive Chemotherapy and drugs any day if I'm going to die anyway. It is better for the New World Order that people are afraid of and have, cancer. Think of the money they would lose if they 'found' the cure!
The film is called 'World Without Cancer'. I have it but you can find it on bittorrent; if there is enough demand for it I will seed it if you can't find it. I lost my Grandad to Cancer having been brought up by him it was not nice.

Comments welcome

P.S. See here:

http://jahtruth.net/twh.pdf : shocked2

Back