help identifying a film or tv series

Spudchops

Inactive User
Reaction score
Caught the tale end of a program one night and didnt look to see what it was.

Anyhoo. the sum total I gathered was a guy was a prisoner in a space ship and he was an evil git or kept escaping or some such thing so they eject him onto a planet they are passing but before they do they shave his mustache for a joke. Turns out he is hitler and it finished there but dont know what it was.

Any ideas.. Thought it was the outer limits but cant seem to find any episodes that seems like it might be it. Think it had Jeffrey Combs as hitler but not sure.

Thanks

Nath

Anyhoo. the sum total I gathered was a guy was a prisoner in a space ship and he was an evil git or kept escaping or some such thing so they eject him onto a planet they are passing but before they do they shave his mustache for a joke. Turns out he is hitler and it finished there but dont know what it was.

Is it maybe the 4400?

Any ideas.. Thought it was the outer limits but cant seem to find any episodes that seems like it might be it. Think it had Jeffrey Combs as hitler but not sure.

Thanks

Nath

try Official Jeffrey Combs Web Site - Film Chronology
was it: Contagion (2001)

Nope.. None of those mentioned. Definately not 4400. Dont remember hitler being in the 4400 lol

was something like a twighlight zone or outer limits type thingy.

Last edited:
I first met Jeffrey on a television show called Perversions of Science, which I was handed a list of people that were casting suggestions and his name was on that list. It was for a character that was a weird alien who ultimately becomes Adolf Hitler.

Taken from this site....

William Malone interview | Oddity Cinema

in fact I think it is this episode....

TV Series :: Perversions of Science :: Episode Summary :: The Exile (01x04)

that Perversions of Science looks like a good show, i'm going hunting

my thoughts exactly, like a twilight zone type show - ron pearlman too!

Yeah found out it was called the exile shortly after posting last post. Can I find it for download anywhere though???

Looks like I will have to wait for it to come back on tv unless anyone else finds it first. If so any chance of a link in a pm

Nath

:Clap:

Back