Help - DBox not working (Summertime Problem) ?

ctsw2001

Inactive User
Reaction score
FIXED - Help - DBox not working (Summertime Problem) ?

Hi there,

I've had a Dbox working in my livingroom with no problems for the last 6 months. It's on a direct feed and I've never had any problems before. Well last night everyting was OK up to 01:00 when I went to bed.

Woke up this morning and I can't get any channels including the terrestrial. Used FlashXP to put on my backup image which is a Sportster 1.02 (very stable) along with my backup Services & Bouquets files and still no joy. The channel list comes up fine but no picture, the time is also reverting back to 01:00 and if a try a channel scan and still nothing.

I have a box upstairs with the exact same configuration and all is fine, the only thing I could think of was with the clocks changing last night it got confused?!?

I don't know, anyone else got the same problem ?

******* UPDATE ********

Used the Sportster 1.05 image and all is fine - VERY STRANGE !!!

Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:
had similar problem in the last 2 to 3 days all i did is reflashed a few other images and still the same problem. in the end i tried the lakys one and sorted it out.

Was out most of yesterday and came back in and the picture was frozen. Flashed a few times with no joy. Even tried Laktys image and still no joy. Eventually got it working again with the original Sportster image at 22:00 last night.

Woke up this morning and its away again !!!

Any ideas ?

You sure the cable feeds pluged in the back? Splitter conection came loose or something? Dont to to quick to blame the dbox.

Check the bootlog. It will tell you if there are any error coming from the box.

Also try one of the enigma images. Enigma tends to work better or stubborn boxes.

Back