Hells Kitchen

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
first time Ive watched this and I gotta admit Im well into it lol

that Jodie is a right cock head

anyone else want to admit watching it :)

Yes m8 me. Im quite enjoying it. Jody is a knobhead tho lol.
I like Ade he is naturaly funny. Gary Linekers bird is a bit of alright too lol

Tbh that jody was bein an lazy twat but he was called a tosser and a ****** well before he called anyone names and he was the only one to appologise.

Marco did say he wouldnt sack them for doing the order and it was his choice so he only twisted it slightly.

All top chefs are nobs that nobody likes so i think he will go along way.

yeah Ade is naturally a funny guy

I agree with you sargie but I think over the days he just rubbed the rest up the wrong way to much
we will see if his apologies were just words or he acts upon them ;)

Thank god grant is out, the whole grant anthea crap was doing my nut in what a pair of jumped up twarts.

lol I agree Sargie
I had a feeling he was out tonight the way he took over leadership
oh and burned the mash
err and ruined 2 lots of chips

bad day in all for Grant lol

That marco is a far better guy than ramsay dont you think. And how nice is it not to hear feck getting belted out every second word. Big Bruce to win (he has a bet on it lol):Laugh:

That marco is a far better guy than ramsay dont you think. And how nice is it not to hear feck getting belted out every second word. Big Bruce to win (he has a bet on it lol):Laugh:

yeah i said the same to the missus firm but fair is marco and what a great mentor.

Not watched it tonight as I've had the footy on.

Grant is a nob

yeah he is and then anthea was crying when he got booted and said to them "dont touch me" pmsl.

I thought ffs it's a show that you and your husband have been paid to come on hes been voted off and your crying, britains best houswife my arse.

And as for the potatoes grant had goes at jody when he was on there and look at the mess he made of it. :Laugh:

How the Hell did he pick the kidney dish? It looked bloody offal :roflmao:
HH.

wot ????

danbux0510_800x602.jpg

thank god for that ,,,,lol [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UiJMn2eicE]YouTube - Anthea Turner - Motorbike accident[/ame]

I guess there must be a UK version of this show because the US version is hosted by none other than Mr Gordon 'ex footy F word' Ramsay.

If I may go off on a tangent here, was he any good in fitbal, which position did he play, and what ended his career?

Cheers!

I guess there must be a UK version of this show because the US version is hosted by none other than Mr Gordon 'ex footy F word' Ramsay.

If I may go off on a tangent here, was he any good in fitbal, which position did he play, and what ended his career?

Cheers!

There was a uk series first m8 and it was with Gordon Ramsay lol.
As for footy he was on Glasgow Rangers books for a short time in the eighties but had to give up due to an injury. He was from accounts a decent enough player but not sure of the position.

Back