Hello again!

B

big-arth

Evening all,
Sorry I have,nt been around for a while, I hade,nt been too good for a while ---more tests at the hospital etc but thankfully I do,nt have to go through that for a little while.
Also test results are good for the moment so I wont be sending my contributions from the heavenly e-mail service yet!!!
Also to add to my woes I had broadband installed and immediately it began to go wrong .
to cut a very long story short ( see the longer version on sa*****s) if you really want to be bored!! there has been trouble all bl***y week with it but ----fingers crossed---everything is still working today.
The biggest problem was getting rid of a virus Aat I think it was a virus-- called LOP.COM. it was everywhere and I still do,nt know where it came from but I know where I would like it to go!!!
Anyway its nice to be back again.
Cheers Arthur.
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :cool:

welcome

nice to see you back m8.

lop.com normally comes from visiting mp3 music download sites.

regards scoot

hi m8 welcome back as scoot said lop.com is'nt a virus even though it hangs on like a bad cold lol
if u get it again try this

Yep its good to see you back with us again Arthur

And hope you like the new topic's added to the board as well m8

All the best
Gazer.

Welcome Back Arthur
That Lop.com got me n'all i used that remover and was fine:D:

Monkeyspunks

THANKS

Evening all,
Thanks for your greetings gents,its greatly appreciated.
Thanks also Davidh for the download for LOP.COM. if it ever rears its ugly head again ------!!!
As I said in my rather lengthy letter in PH*** for** NOT
sa*****s as I said last night . ( I think the medication is starting to wear off ) I dont know where it came from, I certainly was.nt on mp3 downloads I don,t even know how to find these places
__ yet ___ !!!!!
I shall enjoy looking at the new forums as soon as I can.
Thanks again gents its nice to be part of such a great forum.
Cheers Arthur.:Clap: :Clap: :cool:

I think the new smilies are great!!!!

Back