Heads Up .. cable website Compromised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: if any use or used WM please read.

Hi

Please change any passwords you use over the internet

Wizardmods database has been compromised.

WARNING any ex-member of wizardmods shud change their passwords if they used same on there and here or anywhere else. their database got posted publicly of all the users. you have been warned. obv if you used different username you should be ok

Heyup manu mate,,,Fancy bumping into you here ;) small world huh :p
yes gingerbeard & hes crew have been at it again the fecking nobs :tosser:

Its called 'payback'

Have fun.

Daz we have done nothing to you ever, you have done it all yourself.

Mate I am not poking fun at you but you should maybe think about getting some help, I am serious mate, You been resigning up here for probably a year or more. It is unhealthy to be mad for so long, dreaming of payback for something that has never happened.

I hope you find happyness daz but you might not find it here.

This thread will end up being closed I can see it already.

Mickie

right guys..............seems linky is dead
have saved it ,anyone that needs i'll be back at 9.30
school run ...........duty calls

right guys..............seems linky is dead
have saved it ,anyone that needs i'll be back at 9.30
school run ...........duty calls

pm me if you dont mine bod m8
many thanks
strange i'll be back about 10 you aint following me are you lol

buntch of t**s did not even put me pass up i could of used that
hope they get found and get a fine

wee shits had my username and password on it..i checked first time to but must have fell asleep half way down..i couldnt remember how to do the search like u would with html code..im sure i needed an add-on for firefox

wee shits had my username and password on it..i checked first time to but must have fell asleep half way down..i couldnt remember how to do the search like u would with html code..im sure i needed an add-on for firefox

[Ctrl]+[F]? Search opens just above the status bar, but the focus changes to it anyway.

cheers for that guys. reps left..dumb ass me was scrollin threw it like an idiot for ages.. usin the search id found it was listed more than once lol

Last edited:
Micky D is spot on :)

whats the point holding a grudge for that long *sumthing must be wrong in your head daz *Get it seing to before you turn into the terminator and go on a killing spree :)

Its been heard of :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back