• Yes badly (daily)

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Yes occasionally (weekly)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No not at all

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Still ok using wifi going for a pint now it makes no sense. :Cheers:

The "hobby" wasnt about buying a 80% broken box and fixing it on the manufacturers behalf. The "hobby" was about seeing what you can view on various sats and traditional CS i.e: having a viewing card, and sharing with someone with a different viewing card hence mutually gaining access to more viewing.
The Linux side of it was about plugins for exra features google maps, IMDb etc etc... Not hobbyists fixing the manufacturers inacapibility to provide the functionality listed on the box this is what the PAID software development teams are for..i.e: UR TEAM/IQ/DS. Anything related to ITgate and UR TEAM had disaster written all over it from day 1 anyone with any knowledge of previous ITgate hardware and UR Team images knows this... Bottom line is it's NOT even just a software problem...theres probably underlying hardware issues as well, we already know TM have swapped certain boxes for the "audio synch" issue whats to say there isnt further problems with the NXP chipset and board layout ? I.e: is it purely chipset drivers repsionsible for a
crippled SATA /USB/Network transfer rates or is it underlying hardware problems ??
Furthermore from what i've seen TM havent even admitetd they have any NXP chipset driver issues etc...they seem to think OE will fix everything...Smart Bet would be the reciever will still not be fully functional well after christmas.. if ever... it's another Qbox one/Azbox/Reelbox etc...

This mornings test is now null and void, box has been working with wifi all afternoon and is still ok. Its just a random fault like most of the faults with this box. Many different levels of faults with different users experiencing faults without any pattern. Finished with it now myself its really time to move on:Cry:

just to add that my tm800hd is wired directly too router and regularly goes out of sync on hd channels . sometimes 5 minutes in sometimes longer but it does goes out of sync eventually .

Back