• No not at all

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Im trying to gather as much infomation on what HD boxes suffer from lip sync
please can you be 100% honest when choosing your option :)
this will help new members making choices what they end up buying :)

re: HD Channels Lip Sync ? (Poll) VU+ & Solo

I have seen your posts in the TM800 section about audio sync and have been holding back from replying when certain people have said that all linux boxes suffer from this. The fact is this is not true I have owned several HD boxes which do not do this, but if you comment in the TM section you are attacked for being anti TM so I kept my mouth shut.

boxes I have used with no problems with audio sync are.

VU+
VU solo
Qbox HD mini
DM800
TM800 (strange but my mate has one he got from me about 6 months ago he doesent tinker with it and its only ever had 2 images on it he just watches tv with it and he says its never happened)

using the latest vix image and iv never seen any lip sync issues, the box would of been gone by now if i did, as i cant stand it when you download a movie and its out of sync, so watching the telly this way would just be wrong!

never happens on my vu duo, got latest vix image on, im like big hol if i download a movie and its out of sync it gets deleted as cant watch it like that, thanks

Never had Lip Sync once on my 18 month old Duo or Lip Sync problems 12 month old

to tell the truth never had Lip Sync issues any HD linux box i have had even on the tm800 hd

for your info rat ive never had any lipsink with my dm800s clone

you need to add it to the poll in the dreambox section then please Tony :)

this is VU+ and Solo :)

Thanks for votes so far :)
Im sure we have more V+/Solo users here though :)

Back