Have all channels gone down?

I changed the keys in my EXTEEP file to the latest ones from known toolbar, then i put that and the APRIL flash in but never worked for me! (USING FUNCARD EXCW)

So exteep is bin file, and flash hex

do i need 2 put in INTEEP?

any help appreciated!

naa u dont need the inteep.

it appears that there is a problem with excw keys on keymaster.

i suppose people will start posting when it gets fixed

EDIT: what is the date of the excw keys that you used?

havent read all this thread but fun cards and all there dependent platforms (dbox, starview etc.. )
are down as far as au goes, the problem seems to be simmilar to the problem back in april when 2 bytes in each key is changed compared to mosc, as they are still running fine.
Last time it was a register that the mosc has that the fun did not have a capablity of emulating there was a work round to change those bytes, I wonder if this round of attacks can be beaten with a similar work round, the bytes can be swopped but what is the process that changes the bytes, we need to figure out a bit mask or something to convert the required bytes then include that in the code of the fun card etc.. anyone got sosia running yet ???

come on people stop begging for keys and start programming code or decyphering virmins code lets try to learn how to do this togther then when it happens again which it will soon this is the time of year they do this thing as they sell the most units to people sitting at home with the family through the hollidays, we can beat them quicker next time by learning and sharing info please please share info

ive changed my keys from keymaster but it doesnt work and goes back to old codes

BRILLIANT!

I’m in a TW area and I’ve just used the KeyMaster software and manually edited the keys on my Dreambox using the TuxBox commander in the DWv2.0 image and I now have all the channels back.

Hi

Im sure you can gather by all the posts that all cards and boxes are down with the exception of moscs.

Regards

i got a au fun... it will sort it self out once the keys are sorted right... picture keeps coming and goin...

im not in any rush nd cant be asked with updating the keys manually... Probably will calm down by the weekend!

HUGE THANKS TO 'MADEINBEATS' for sendin me house KEYS lol!

really appreciate help m8!

reps added!

no posting of keys!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
could someone please send me the keys many thanks in advance exc&w

hi can any one please point me the right direction for the updates,as I have all channels down,,,,black screen:flame:

ntl new keys oo-62b+++++++++++++
01-80++++++++++++
idiot.....and you seen ppl been here from 2007 and only few posts fooking ridiculous

Last edited:
wow some forums are slow to get on screen, i wonder why? must be there happy hour lol

Back