Have all channels gone down?

realitybites

Inactive User
Reaction score
Seem to have lost all my channels, except freeones. Last 2 hours or so but not seen anyone else complaining.

had to do a powerscan on my max tonight,all channells back :),just go to block xxx ect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!here goes another hour

No problem with any channels in the North East......All working ok

What box are you using & which area are you in?

my channels went of about 6-7pm only had fta did a reboot and everyting was fine

(dreambox 500c)

cheers

Thanks for the replies, have 24 61 in Nagra which converts to 1/3/2010, this is my rights and expiry dates?

Tried another date (using the nagra date converter) but still no joy. I'm using the chaos v3 flash (and have been for the past 6 months with no problem) in a c&w area. tried a different card, still the same thing ?

Tried another date (using the nagra date converter) but still no joy. I'm using the chaos v3 flash (and have been for the past 6 months with no problem) in a c&w area. tried a different card, still the same thing ?

chaos v3 doont work any more
you need the fun1 fix

Thanks, have tried the chaos that was specific for c&w, and the fixed file which was about august time, not sure if there is a later one.

any idea where i can get hold of this as the rapidshare link has expired and i need to watch the match 2nite lol?

Hi

Download the toolbar and install evrything you need is there.

Regards

Thanks, have tried the chaos that was specific for c&w, and the fixed file which was about august time, not sure if there is a later one.

check the CamID .... also if you re-did your card make sure you write the exteep then the flash ;)

as far as fixes go the latest AU Fix for Funcard is : Chaos Fix Released 14/04/2008 by Sunrise and works on all boxes ...... there were no further "fixes" released so dont know which fix you talking about for august???

Thanks for all the replies. Not sure what happened but after updating with new keys (26th) all is back to normal????? Not sure what to do when Bigmaq goes in the next couple of days though, will be a major pain :Mad2:

hiya all my dboxes have just gone down about an hour ago all i can get now is free channels

Back