Have all channels gone down?

download unrar its FREE unlike winrar and works just as well
you all keep up the good work
just have to enter manually again for a while.

If the keyroll method has not changed I'll manual add the keys, need to study some more about writing my own keyroll method.

i confirm updating the keys manually works

i can watch all channels

So I now have downloaded keymaster and its showing a bunch of numbers and I have keylist.txt on my dbox which I think is the thing to edit? So how do I know which o fthe keys/ROMs to edit?

Thankyou.

Is it a coincidence that SKY channels have recently returned??????????
and now key roll method has changed!!!!!!!!!!!

EMMStudio is giving me slightly (2 bytes each key) different results from the actual values. Anyone with some knowledge of logging know if this is correct at least for this emm?

manually inputted keys on eurovox max and still not working...mmmmmmmm
wtf is going on...
unless they have rolled them again and keymaster hasnt updated yet...im in sunderland area

Is it a coincidence that SKY channels have recently returned??????????
and now key roll method has changed!!!!!!!!!!!

nope not at all.....the keys roll every day sometimes

sorry i know keys roll sometimes daily but changing the method of the roll seems a coincidence

what method of roll...u've lost me...the keys have changed, there is no method

what he means is that the keys roll regularly everyone knows that but the flash updates the keys on your card using the same method that virmin use. thats why we never have to update our cards all the tym.

hooooooowever now and again virmin change the method by which they change the keys. which is when dw gets rushed with people looking for a new flash. last time this happened was in april methinks.

we think that they have changed the method meaning we'll need a new flash, but it may just be that they have changed the key to one that is not the next in sequence according to method. which would mean that we can keep the flash but will have to change the keys.

Back